Pt75

Jimin's POV:

"What the hell did I do!!!!" I just entered my room my heart is pounding so fast. Why did I allow myself to get carried away.   I am not sorry that I kissed her because I have been dreaming of kissing her for the longest time, but the problem is I am still with Tzuyu and I don't want Sammie to think that she is a third party in my relationship. I don't want her in that position and she doesn't deserve it. I promised Suga that I will set things right and that I will tell Sammie my feelings once I already break up with Tzuyu.

But earlier I just couldn't help myself. Maybe because I am also intoxicated but still not an excuse because I can still think straight. It's just that I was overwhelmed by my emotions.

She was sitting right beside but I can't hold her or hug her like I want to. I don't want it to be awkward or weird. But she damn smell really nice it's intoxicating.At her hotel room door when I took her key card I smelled her hair and it's smells really really good like it always does.

When I was looking at her eyes I was like being suck in a deep hole. Her lips are so inviting too so I really couldn't resist. Shitty excuse as it might be but I am only human I was not able to control myself. And her lips is the sweetest thing I have ever tasted.

And when her tongue tried fighting mine I felt so satisfied. "Sammie you are making me really crazy!" All night all I can think about is Sammie's lips and the way her eyes look at me.

But I need to fix everything first. I don't want to break up with Tzuyu just by calling her or by sending her a message. She doesn't deserve that no girl deserves that. I am a decent man so I will break up with her in person. So we can really talk and I could also explain my side.

In all honesty I was really attracted to Tzuyu she is beautiful and has a very bubbly personality. It's just that my heart already found it's match without me realizing it early. If only I was honest enough about my feelings it would not led to these where other people gets involved.

I just don't know how I would act or what would I say once we see each other again. With that dilemma in head by 6:30am I was able to doze off ..

★★★★★★★★★★

Sammie's POV:

I was not able to get enough sleep. I am having a killer headache right now. I was able to sleep at around 7am earlier I woke up around 1 in the afternoon. My eyes are swollen due to lack of sleep.

I was thinking about what happened between me an Jimin over and over again. A part of me wants to ask what was that all about but a part of me is scared to find out what is the answer. I am so confuse on what to do we were all going along just fine but all of a sudden the kiss happened.

I don't want to blame everything to Jimin because I was so willing to do it with him. What would he think about me? I was kissing him knowing that he have a girlfriend. I know he wouldn't think that I am an easy girl because he knows what kind of person I am. But I am just afraid that it might change his perception of me.
I don't understand why everything is so complicated between us, why can't it be just normal.

I heard a knock from the door so I immediately got out from the bed and open the door to whoever is knocking. It's Jin.

"Oppa?? Good morning!" I told Jin as he is seriously looking at my face?

"What happened to you? Why are your eyes swollen were you not able to sleep? You didn't drink last night as far as I remember because I was sitting beside you?" He ask curiously. I really cannot hide that much from my members they know me to well and it's scary at times because there are things that I want to keep from myself. And I definitely don't want them to know about me and Jimin kissing.