Pt48

Sammie's POV:

As we arrived at the dorm I told Suga to order spicy chicken some other time, I am not in the mood to eat specially after seeing Jimin. I am really pissed of and I needed to cool down. I turn my laptop on and went through my music file. The best way to relax me is music. I plug my headphones in
and play music in shuffle.

I feel more relax now while listening to music. I can now think rationally and i feel guilty that I didn't give Jimin a chance to explain. I have known him for more than four years and he is not the type of person who wouldn't show up without a valid reason. Apart of me wanted to hear his explanation but another part of me doesn't want to hear him out. I mean he could have just texted me to cancel and say he wanted to spend time with his girlfriend I mean it's not that hard to text. I would understand if he wanted to spend time with her though it kinda hurt a bit.

Now I am confuse if am I really upset because he didn't show without the decency to text me, or I am upset knowing that instead of me he choose to give his time to his girlfriend.

I know I have decided to let him go and all but it's not that easy. It would take time and I am still in the process of moving on. And I think doing this collaboration will not help me. Doing it means I would need to spend time with him working on the song and it would be harder for me to move on if that would be the case.

I mean I would love to do a collaboration with him but I don't think this would be the right time. We could do it someday maybe but right now is not a good time to do it. I will just come up with a reason to back out with the collaboration without offending him.

Jimin's POV:

I enter the dorm and I saw Tae in the living room he is on the phone talking to his dad. The other members are already sleeping. I see SUGA came out from the bathroom drying his hair with a towel. Looks like he just took a shower. " Hey you just arrived?"he ask me as he continue drying his hair. " Nae I just took my time walking and enjoy the night breeze"I told him as I gave Tae the vanilla frappe that I am suppose to give Sammie. He gave me a boxy smile while drinking the frappe.

" Sammie is really upset because you didn't show up!" Suga said as he sat on the floor still drying  his hair. I sat on the floor opposite him. " I figured she would be. I just didn't know that she would be upset to this extent!" I honestly told Suga. I know for sure that she will be upset but not at this level where she wouldn't even hear my explanation.

"You know how she is. Just give her time to cool down she will eventually hear you out!" Suga said. I just nodded but deep inside I am really anxious I really want to knock at her door and force my explanation but I know that wont do me any good.

"I'll just go wash up!" I told Tae and Suga and they just both nodded. I stood up and went in our room to prepare my clothes and toiletries. On my way to the bathroom I stop in front of Sammie's door I can't hear any noise in her room she might be sleeping already.

After showering I went back to the living room the two guys are no longer there they might have gone to bed already. I sat on the floor while drying my hear. I can't take my mind off Sammie I don't think I could sleep without talking to her. I don't feel comfortable knowing that she is mad at me. It's the first time ever that she cancel my call and even turn her phone off so I couldn't call her. It's also the first time that she ever raise her hand at me telling me to stop normally she only do that to Tae or Gguk when they are arguing but never to me. So I am not use to this kind of feeling I feel anxious and sad at the same time.