Pt43

Sammie's POV:

I left Jimin sleeping in my room. He is totally hammered last night so I know for sure that he will wake up late. I went  to the kitchen and saw Tae drinking water. "You're up early?" I asked him. " I just feel really really thirsty so I got up to drink water. Why are you up so early it's only 10:30am?" he asked me. " I dunno I felt like I had a peaceful sleep so I feel relax now. And I wanted to cook something for them because they will be hungry when they wake up. Want to help me out?" I ask him while going through our stocks in our fridge.

" I'll pass! I wanted to go back to bed and sleep. Where is Jimin by the way? His bed is empty." He told me. " I have him sleep in my room. He was totally wasted and he can't go up his bed. I was calling for you to help me but I guess you were fast asleep!"I told him.

"Mianhe I was totally tired yesterday with practice and carrying our drunk members in the room!" he said apologetically. "Gwenchana!! Go back to bed I'll cook something for us!" I told him. He hug and kiss me on the cheek before leaving the kitchen.

I plan to cook Kongnamul-guk because I know they will have a bad hangover when they wake up. I'll also cook Bibimbap. So i search through our pantry and fridge, good thing we went grocery shopping the other day.

I started prepping all the ingredients for Bibimbap I cut the veggies first then after I cook rice from our electric rice cooker. I sauteed the vegetables separately with sesame oil I out it aside after cooking because I will assemble them per bowl later. In a separate pot I boil water to cook the Kongnamul-guk I also need to make sure to separate the soup for Tae as he doesn't like spicy foods unlike the other members.  Once the rice is cook I open the lid cool it off and I took it off the cooker to put in a separate pan as I will need to stir fried it with a bit of Gochujang not too much because it will get really spicy. After that I also make eight sunny side up eggs one for each of us.

I am now prepping the Bibimbap so I took out eight bowls. I put the rice first then the stir fried veggies on the next layer then i out the sunny side up on top.

 I put the rice first then the stir fried veggies on the next layer then i out the sunny side up on top

(Stir fried Veggies)