Pt5

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered the unknown caller

"Yeoboseyo! This is Min Sura a staff from Big Hit I'm looking to speak with Park Samantha" The unknown caller said.

I got shocked when i heard the caller is from BigHit " Yes I am Park Samantha. How can I help you?" I asked while looking at Jackson who is also looking at me wide eye. I put my phone on speaker.

"Oh hi!! Anyway I wanted to talk to you about your audition. Bang Pd-nim specifically said to call you at once as they already made their decision for you. So congratulations you passed the audition  Welcome to BigHit label. We will draft your contract and will send you an invite for the contract signing date. We will discuss further details then." He said and I just could not fathom what to say back I got tongue-tied. "We will just give you a call. Again congratulations" He said again when he didn't hear any response from me and ended the call.

I was sitting there looking at my phone as i was digesting everything that i heard. I slowly looked up to meet Jackson's bewildered gaze. We both cant believe what just happened.

"Oh Em Gee!!!" i suddenly shout out of happiness "Like Oh emgee!!! WTF !! I passed!!! Aaayiieee!!!"

"Congratulations!! Sammie" Jackson said happily hugging me. "I told you, you can do it! OMG I'm so happy for you"

He looked at me and saw my tears falling from my eyes. He immediately grabbed a tissue and wiped the falling tears. "Omo!! You are always like that when you are too happy you always cry" He said while wiping my tears.

"It's just that I'm so happy that i passed. It's one step closer to my dreams. I still couldn't believe it. Can you please slap me I might be dreaming." I told Jackson exaggeratedly. He pinched my nose instead. "Crazy girl! Well it's true you passed. I always believe that this is suppose to be your destiny. I am one proud bestie. Ha Ha Ha Ha." He said. " Let's go and celebrate my Treat" Jackson said while putting his seatbelt on and Starting the car.

"Wow Mr.Wang who is very very frugal on an extreme level I might add. Treat is suppose to ba a taboo word for you" I said while laughing.

"This is a once in a lifetime thing Ms. Park so better enjoy and take advantage of it." Then he winked at me.

We both laugh and he drove off towards our favorite Ice Cream shop.

********TIME SKIP*********

November 16, 2012 12:42PM

I am standing in front of the BigHit building. Today is my contract signing day. I am actually scheduled for 1pm but I came in early as i don't want to be late.

This is what i wore:

I told the reception staff my name and they guided me to an empty conference room

I told the reception staff my name and they guided me to an empty conference room. " Have a seat first Ms. Park as they are still in another meeting. Can i get you something to drink?" The staff asked.

"No thank you I'm all good" I said smiling at the staff "Okay then I will just be outside. Annyeong" She said then bowed before going out the door.

I also bowed back "Anyeong!!Kamsahamnida!" Then she left.

I decided to take a seat at the farthest part of the conference table. I let my eyes roam the room, appreciating the design. I am getting nervous by the minute. 7 minutes had passed when the door suddenly open. Two guys came in both almost same as my age. One has chinky eyes that disappears when he smiles he also has these cute chubby cheeks. The other one was cute like a baby with dimples and wide Doe eyes. They were both talking to each other so they didnt notice me as I was sitting against the back of the main door entrance. And the Chair is freakingly big so  no one would really notice me.

"Hyung is this the right room for the meeting?No one's here yet" Asked they guy with a Doe like eyes.

"Yes this is the right room. They are on their way i just texted Hoseok Hyung." the chinky eye one responded.

They both grabbed a chair and sat at the front part of the conference room. They were busy looking at their phones to even notice that I am there. Then all of a sudden my phone rang. I saw them jump up their chairs startled by the noise and the same time shocked to see someone is there aside from them. "Woooaahhhh!" They both shouted wide eye.

I bowed at them and gave them a signal pointing at my phone letting them know that I am gonna answer it. They both Nodded.

You: "Yeoboseyo?"
Pd-nim: "Sammie this is Bang Pd-nim"
You:"Nae,Pd-nim..."
The two boys looked at me.
Pd-nim: "I'm sorry i am gonna be late for 20 minutes because an emergency meeting that came up. I'm sorry for the delay"
You: "It's okay Pd-nim I can wait."
Pd-nim:" That's good anyway i also have you scheduled to meet the boys today. So they might be on their way there. So get to know your team members. I gotta go  Annyeong." He ended the call

Pd-nim's words still lingered trough my mind as i was looking blankly in space..
"B-B-Boys??? T-team Mmmembers??" I was confuse by what he said.

"Are you okay" The Doe eyed guy asked me worriedly.

"Nae!!" I nodded and smile.

Then the door opened up and 5 more guys walked in. They walked and greeted the first two guys who entered the room. The first two guys are still looking me. The other four followed their gaze and saw me standing at the other side of the room.

They were all standing in front looking at me.....