Pt35

Sammie's POV:

We are now at Incheon Airport we are bound to Hong Kong for the 2016 Mnet Asian Music Awards. It's the start of winter season so it's a bit chilly today.

(Sammie's OOTD)

(Sammie's OOTD)

We were still at the drop off section coming out from our van. Across the street where the airport entrance is we saw that there are a lot of reporters, paparazzi and fans crowding the area. Almost all idol groups are leaving today so the crowd right now is unbelievably enormous. I'm hoping that we can get through the crowd without any incident. From my previous experiences I have been pinched,grabbed,hair pulled a lot of times. Even though we have security protecting us they sometimes get outnumbered and some fans that really get too excited sometimes accidentally hurt us.

Almost everyone is out from the van. We have our managers and security with us. Before  crossing the street to the entrance we were ask to pose for pictures by the reporters and paparazzi. They are not allowed on the zone where we are at so our security and managers stood at the side to let the people take pictures of us. So we pose and wave for them.

After that we cross the street for the main entrance we are now surrounded by our security and managers. It became to tight to go through as the crowd tried be as near to us as possible. I felt someone grabbing my arm as I turn I saw a guy trying to pull me away. "Aniyo!!" I exclaimed as I tried to pull my self away but he is stronger he tried to pull me away from the group. And I saw Jungkook grip the guys hand to pull me away. The guy facial expression look pain as Jungkook is pretty strong so the guy didn't have a choice but to let me go. " Noona come here stay here!" as he position me in the middle of the group. Suga wrap his arm around my shoulder protectively as the other members surrounded me so I was well covered. It's then my members surrounding me , the managers surrounding my members, And the security surrounding our managers. So we are all like in a bundle and im in the middle. There were no further incident as we reach the entrance for the check in.

As we wait in the lounge to board Jungkook approach me and look at my wrist. "Aisshh Noona that asshole left a mark on your skin!!" He said pretty annoyed. I look at my wrist and saw that the part where the guy grab me at is bruised. " Gwenchana dongsaeng gumawo!!" I told him so he can relax. I cuddled with him in the sofa. Jimin approach us and ask Jungkook to help him level up on a mobile game. Which Jungkook excitedly agree on because he is indeed the best gamer in the group.

I was just browsing through social media as I saw a news article about me. ' BTS Sammie and Suga are dating?' that's the title of the article and there is a picture of me and Suga that was taken earlier as his arms are wrap around my shoulder. I was laughing at myself as I read through the article with a lot of fake information. " What are you laughing at?" I look up and see Jhope, he handed me an ice choco and sat beside me at the sofa. "Where have you been?" I asked him. "We went to a coffee shop to buy these. And I bought you an Ice choco as you don't want bitter coffee!" He answered. "Thank you Oppa!" I told him and kiss him on his cheeks.