Pt2

It's now the day of the audition. And I have decided to give it a go and expect for the worst. I will give it my all but not expect too much so it wont hurt much if I fail.

" How are you feeling? are you good? are you okay? do you need anything? a drink? Do you have everything you need ? are you okay with your clothes?" Jackson asked frantically.

"Jeez Jacky relax you are more tense than I am. Just relax you are making me more nervous" I told him. I feel like my heart is on my throat beating wildly. My hands are shaking so badly im really really nervous.

"I'm so sorry. I am just excited but nervous at the same time. But don't worry you will do great. I'll wait for you here in the car because only people who will audition is allowed to go inside..So here is your invite I printed it out" He handed me a yellow paper with my audition invite. "You are the best of all bestfriends i could ask for thank you Jacky"I said hugging him.

"Of course anything for you Baby girl..now go inside and break a leg!!! Fighting!!!" He shouts as i go out of the car and started walking towards the audition entrance. I looked back at him one last time. He was looking at me smiling and waving and doing the fighting sign. He is such a goofball im lucky to have him as my bestie.

I enter the building and walked straight  to the reception where two reception staff is behind the long reception desk. I approach one of them as the other one is on the phone talking to someone.

"Anneyeong can i help you?" The staff asked in a friendly and polite tone

"Annyeong!" I bowed. " Uhmm yes im actually here for the audition" I said and handed her the printout that Jacky gave me earlier.

"Great! Glad that you would audition. Kindly fill out these forms. Here's your tag and once you're done filling out the forms kindly go to the 3rd floor where the auditions are being held" She said while smiling. She gave me a blue paper Tag with my name on the back and big number's in front it said "00238". I gave the form back at the reception staff. "Here I'm done" I said.

She looked at me and said " Goodluck in the audition. You are so so pretty i like you" she smiled. "Anyway go to the right there are elevators there, go to the 3rd floor. Once you're there go to the right wing where the audition hall is" She said while waving.

I waved back and started walking to the direction of the elevators.

As i go near the entrance of the audition hall i already saw at least 50 people sitting in the venue with the same number tag that i received at the reception. A staff approached me and i asked if i was auditioning i said Yes and showed him my number Tag. He again guide me to a table where i need to register my name and my number Tag i also gave him my audition letter kind off like a resume. Then he gave me a double sided tape for me to stick my number Tag in front of my clothes. And he asked me to sit and wait for my turn.

I sat and watch people around me. I saw that majority of the people who will audition are boys, I thinks there's only 8 of us girls present at the venue at the moment. Some were just sitting looks like their thinking. Others are practicing thier dance at the corner of the venue. Some seems like their vocalizing. Almost all of them really prepared their outfit for today as for me.

 Almost all of them really prepared their outfit for today as for me

I wore these as i want to be comfortable when i will be dancing.

So i waited and a couple of hours pass the staff called my name.

" Park Samantha number 00238!! Park Samantha  number 00238" He shouted. I shyly raised my hand. He looked at me and smiled." It's your turn".