Pt69

Sammie's POV:

It's our first show in Chile we just arrived at the venue for our dress rehearsal and dry run. I am excited and nervous at the same time. As early as now we have seen people lining up for the concert. The venue is huge we did had our practice run yesterday we are just doing some polishing today to make sure nothing goes wrong once the concert starts.

After rehearsals we had an early dinner and after that we need to prepare for the concert.We have new staff for the tour that were hired by big hit. We have a couple of new stylist and make up artist.

I have a new make up artist she is very pretty and I think she is Latina. "Hi!" I greeted her she smiled sweetly, this woman is really beautiful mostly when she smile. I envy her tan conflection compared to mine I look very pale beside her.

"Hi my name is Annie! I will be your personal make up artist for this tour!" She said in English with a thick accent she sounded sexy. "Hi I am Sammie I am looking forward to work with you. Please take  are of me!" I told her as I bow. She did the same so she started fixing my hair and then my make up. She mentioned that she already had briefing with the senior make up artist so she knows what brands of make up to use on me.

"How old are you Annie?" I ask her making a conversation while doing my make-up. "I am 22 I have been a make up artist since 19!" she said.

"Oh I think you are the youngest make up artist I have known so far. I am 20 years old turning 21 this august!" I told her . "You are pretty young too. You have accomplished a lot at such a young age . I took up vocational course which is cosmetology. My family cannot afford to send me to a University my dream is to become a lawyer!" She said. "I needed to work at an early age to support myself. mI am trying to save as much as I can so I can send myself to school!"she added.

"I started training for BigHit when I was 16. It's really my dream to become an Idol and to perform on stages. So I am actually living my dream right now!" I told her.  "Lucky you. I hope I can get a chance to live my dream too!But I think I will be old before that even happens" She said sadly. I feel bad for her but proud at the same time because basing on what she said she is a hardworker.

"Age would never be a factor to meet your goals. The important thing is you will never give up trying until you get it!" I told her and she smiled sweetly at me.

She finished my make up and I was happy with the outcome. "Wow you are good. Thank you I look so pretty!" I told her as I look myself in the mirror.

"What are you saying. You are more beautiful without the make up to be honest with you. I just put in a little color so you would look good on those extreme bright light on stage!" She smiled.

"You look stunning princess as always!" I look behind me and see Suga! "Oppa I want you to meet our new make up artist Annie. Annie this is one of my member Suga!" I introduced them. Suga bow at her "It's nice meeting you!" He said he is familiar in speaking in English not fluent though but he is just shy talking in English in front of the camera.

"Mannaseo bangapseumnida!" she said in  perfect Korean. Suga and I look shocked. "Unnie you know how to speak korean?!"I ask her in disbelief.

"Ne! I was addicted to korean dramas and I felt I am missing out a lot trying to read subtitles while watching so I did took up Korean course in our school.!" She explained. Suga seemed to be smitten by her by the way he looks at her I know my brother is interested.

"Woaahh Daebak! At least I won't have a hard time communicating with you! Because unlike Namjoon and Sammie we are not that good in English!" Suga said I will ask him later because I never saw him interested in any girl before so what I am seeing right now is utterly shocking.