Pt44

Sammie's POV:

All three of us are now in the space that I made for myself. I dunno why this two is crashing my peaceful reading time. But I welcome the company it's not that I own the rooftop anyways.

"Can you share your blanket I am getting a little cold" Suga ask wanting to share the blanket that I am currently using. I was about to fix the blanket and share it with Suga but Jimin gave his blanket to Suga. " Here you go hyung I am not yet cold anyways so you can use that!" He told Suga.    "Gumapta!!" Suga said to him while covering himself with the blanket that Jimin lend him.

We continued to read. I felt my eyes getting heavy. I feel a bit sleepy because I only have a few hours of sleep earlier. I took a sip of the hot chocolate that Jin prepared for me to wake myself up. But it's warmth made me more sleepy. I evently gave in and close my eyes.

SUGA's POV:

I notice Sammie being sleepy. I can see that she is trying to fight off the sleep but she eventually gave in. She was in a sitting position so her head is an awkward position. In this cold weather  she will have a stiff neck if she stayed that way. "Jimin!" I call him out. He just look at me. "Sammie is sleeping can you lend me the other pillow so I can have her more comfortable!" I told him. He look at Sammie and saw how her head is positioned. So he held on to Sammie's shoulder so he can slowly glide her down and have her lay on his lap. " I think this is better hyung." He told me. I just nodded.

"By the way Jimin how was the collaboration going!" I ask him, I perfectly know that there is no plan yet but I wanted to hear his reasons. Jimin became uncomfortable. " Uhhmm we haven't talk about anything yet!" He answered without looking at me. "Why?? You look pretty excited when we were talking about it. Did you change your mind?" I ask him again.

"No! It's just that we had a lot on our plate and I know how tired she is every after practice so I wanted her to have more rest. And she might be busy on some other things!" He answer me which I know is just BS. " She isn't that tired or busy. Because we normally hang out in my studio after practice. And she told me one time that it seems like you are avoiding her. And I notice that too. So I wonder why you are here right now?!" I gaud him.

" First I am not avoiding her there is no reason for me to do so. Second the reason why I am here is because I wanted to read this book that Namjoon lend me!" He answered. He really looks uncomfortable with the topic but I am loving  his reaction. "Since when are you interested in cars?!"I ask it's a known fact by everyone that cars or driving doesn't interest him. He even got his license late because he doesn't like driving.

"Why do you have a lot of questions today hyung?" He ask me he looks a little bit irritated now. I just gave out a small laugh. "Don't be so worked up I am just making a conversation!" I told him looking in the eye. "I had a feeling that you wanted to say something but I don't get why you need to go through this small talks and why not say it straight to me hyung!" He told me looking at me straight in the eye.

"You got me there!" I said and giving him a sarcastic smile. " We have been together for so long hyung we know each other too much. So we can't keep anything from each other!" He said. "So what is it hyung?" he continued.

"When do you plan on telling Sammie that you like her?" I asked him. His eyes grew big with shock. " Hyung what are you talking about?" He exclaimed. "Sshhhh don't be to loud you might wake Sammie up!" I told him. He look at the sleeping face of Sammie on his lap. "Where did you get that idea that I like her hyung? She is like my sister and I have a girlfriend!" He explained.

"Like you said we have known each other for a long time. And I might know you better than you know yourself!" I told him. "Well hyung you are wrong there is no truth to what you are thinking!!" He said.

"Okay that's good to know!" I told him. "Why is it good hyung?" He asked

"I just thought that you like her I just wanted to be sure. But as you said that you don't like her that way then I think there will be no problem when I will ask her out to date!" I told him. He looks shock and he is just eyeing me.

"I want her to be my girlfriend!!!" I continued.......

***chimmie***

***chimmie***