Pt19

For the rest of Christmas break we went home and spent time with our families. We went back to the dorms second week of January. We were all busy as Namjoon , Yoongi and Hoseok along with other producers from our agency finished writing some of the songs that will be included in our first album. The melody is also done so what we need to do is to divide the songs for our own part and record it. It's pure hip hop so we need to have a lot of energy and swag to portray the songs properly.

Then the choreography comes which I can say really bone breaking. So we practiced day in and day out to perfect it. Jin Oppa stayed at the dance studio more as he practice the choreography because he wanted to make sure he would not make any mistakes. Jin is not that good at dancing so most of the time him and Namjoon is positioned at the back of the group as wings during hard choreo.

We finished recording the songs and we are polishing our choreography. We normally go home in the wee hours of the morning only to go back at the agency to do it all again.

We had a meeting with Bang Pd~nim one Thursday afternoon. It's already April and we have been practicing for months to ready ourselves for our debut .

"How are you guys?" Bang Pd~nim asked and we all just said we are okay. "So first things first we need to select your stage name. It's very important for you to choose a stage name that best represents you and would be appealing to fans."he continued.

We all kept quiet deep in our thoughts. Bang Pd~nim started the brain storming. "Okay let's start with Min Yoongi!" He directed to Yoongi Oppa. "I wanted to keep my stage name that I used since i make music in Daegu I want my name to be Gloss!!" He stated. Bang Pd~nim seems to not like the idea. " I don't think it would be a good idea. It doesn't suit you and it doesn't sound appealing." He said. Yoongi gave other examples but Bang Pd~nim doesnt like it. "How about SUGA? It's prettier and sounded appealing." Bang Pd~nim suggested. "Well i like it!" Yoongi said."It's the opposite of my personality as SUGA sounded sweet so there's the contradiction and i like it. At the same time I love basketball and I am a shooting guard so it's really sounded good. I like it let's go with SUGA." Yoongi a.k.a Suga not bad sounds good i told myself.

Next one is Hoseok. "Well i think I would go with J-hope! We have decided about it the last time when we were in a car with Bang Pd~nim."He said " Yeah I remember we were on a drive with Bang Pd~nim, Jimin and I." Namjoon said. And Bang Pd~nim nodded" Ah yes we have agreed on that J-hope suits you best!" He said.

Next is Jimin. "I would like to use my real name 'Jimin'." He said " What about Baby G or Baby J?" Bang Pd~nim suggested. Jimin wrinkled his nose in disapproval. " I don't think it would suit me. And I don't like it actually I will just use my actual name. It's appealing and easy for the fans." He said making his final decision. "Okay we can go with your name." Bang Pd~nim said and Jimin smiled at him.

Then the rest came . Jungkook will also use his own name as stage name. Namjoon just use RM that stands for Rap Monster. Jin choose Jin still as part of his full name Seokjin. Taehyung went for V that stands for victory he said. And I chose Sam because I wanted as well to keep my name.

So when all the names are finalize we ended the meeting and headed back to the dance studio for our choreography for our second single Bulletproof Pt 2. I suddenly feel light headed but I shrug it off as I don't want to be a burden to everyone.

As our teacher teaches us our parts for the dance I tried to focus but the ringing sound in my ear makes it hard for me to concentrate. I felt cold sweat all over my body. And I am having a hard time keeping up. The teacher already scolded me three times because i keep making mistakes.

"Sammie~ah come on!! What's wrong with you we don't have all day stop slacking around!!" Our dance teacher shouted. I tried to really focus. And then made another mistake.