Pt74

Sammie's POV:

I took a quick a shower and change to fresh comfortable clothes. Knowing the boys we will have chicken and booze tonight as we won't have any shows for the next day. Our flight will be in the evening going to Brazil so it's a good time for us to relax and unwind. I was almost done blowdrying my hair when I heard a knock from my door. I unplug my blowdry and grab my phone I am pretty sure who it is.

And I wasn't wrong as I open the door Jimin is at the hallway wearing red plaid polo. I smile at him and he smiled back. "Are you ready?" He ask me and I just nodded as I lock my room.

As we are walking Jimin wraps his arms around my shoulder. I don't pay much attention to it because all of the members do that to me. What I am wondering about is why are we walking so slowly like slow mo. I look at Jimin and he is just looking forward smiling.

I nudge his sides with my elbow and he look at me. "Why are we walking so slow?? At this pace we might arrive there next month?" I told him and he just laugh.

"I am just teasing you?" He said laughing and then we just continue walking on a normal pace now.  We are headed to one of the suites that was rented by the concert organizers. As we walk in all of our members are already there minus Jungkook of course as he needs to rest.

We are sitting around a round table full of chicken take out and other foods that I assume was prepared by our staff I saw several bottles of wine and soda's. I have a feeling that they will drink till they drop.

There is only limited chairs in the room all of the table chairs are occupied by the members so Jimin pull one of the single chair sofa which is big enough for the both of us and we both sat together.

The guys were talking about what happened earlier.

JH: "I was really worried about JK it never happened to him before.

SG: "I actually cried for like 10 minutes."

RM: " Did the camera capture?"

SG: " No, it didnt, I cried in the bathroom!"