Pt65

Sammie's POV:

Next day I went to the agency early as I would like to continue to work on the song that I'm working on. I told Tae and Jin where I would be just in case so they can call me 10 minutes before practice.

I went in my studio to work on my song. Out of all the members only four of us have our own studio because we are in charge on producing music. So it's only Me ,Jhope, RM and Suga have their own studio.

I became engrossed again making the song. It's hard to work on the lyrics that I wanted. So I tried to check on my notes and see if I can use anything from the things I scribbled down from the past. My phone rang it's Tae I check the time it's almost practice.

S: "Yes Tae I'll be there I'm on my way!"

T: " I feel like an alarm hehehehe!"

S: " Mianhe! You know how I can be lost with time when I am working on music!"

T: " I know that's why I'm calling you. I know that you will feel bad if you will be late for the practice!"

S: "Gumawo! Are you all there already?"

T: "Ani!! RM hyung and Suga Hyung is in  a meeting with Pdogg Hyung but they will be here soon!"

S: "Okay see you in a bit!"

And with that I ended the call with Tae. I gathered my things and I hurriedly walk towards the dance studio.

I saw Jimin in the hallway in front of the dance studio. He seems to be talking with someone on the phone. His back is at me so he was not able to see me there.

When I was a few steps away from him I was able to hear what he is saying to whoever he is talking to.

" How many times do I have to tell you there is nothing  for you to be jealous about!!" I heard him say ,it made me stop on my tracks I am pretty sure he talking to Tzuyu. " No I am not lying!!! Can you even hear what you are saying? She is just a member of our group. I couldn't remove her from the group even if I want to!" he said and I know for a fact he is talking bout me because I am the only "She" in the team.

I got really hurt. Why is this happening again? Why are we back to square one. I remember before we debut how much he dislikes me to be part of the team. I thought we were pass that. So all these years he still felt the same. I felt so stupid thinking that he has my best interest.

I turn around and went back to my studio. I can't help but cry. I called Namjoon.

N: " Sammie~ah?"

S: "Oppa!! Mianhe but I could not make it to practice today. My mom needs me at the hospital she said it's urgent!"

N: "Is everything okay? Do you want me to go with you?"

S: " Ani Oppa go on with the practice. I'll make sure to put extra time to catch up. I have gone through it and I have the setlist I can practice on my own!"

N: " Okay I'll tell the members. Take care okay. And call me at once when you need anything!"

S: " Gumapta Oppa. I will call you later!"

I ended the call I feel really bad lying to Namjoon and to my members. But I am not  in the right mind to practice right now. My head is a mess I dunno what to think anymore. Why is it always so complicated between me in Jimin. I had never thought that the friendship we had been sharing all these years is a lie. So he never really wanted me to be a part of the time but he just doesn't have a say in it.