Pt52

SAMMIE's POV:

"Where to??" he asked as we walk out the house door. "Nowhere in particular I just want to walk and enjoy the breeze!" I told him and he just nodded.

We walk side by side in silence as we take in the magnificent view of the place. The sky is filled with stars I can make out some of the constellations like big dipper,the orions belt and others. The full moon also looks fascinating as it shines brightly in the dark night sky. The air is also so relaxing, you can feel the sea breeze from here. I can hear the faint sound of the beach waves hitting the shore. This night is really perfect for a stroll.

I hear him clear his throat I look at him and saw him looking at me with a curious look. "Wae??!" I ask him. "Gwenchana??" he asked back as he turn to look at our surroundings.

"Huh?Why do you ask?" I ask him curiously. "Nothing you are just too quiet it is not like you!" He said letting out a small laugh. "Ahhhhh I am just enjoying the view and the breeze it is so relaxing. Back in Seoul we cannot enjoy a night stroll like this without any fans following us or taking pictures. This feels good as we don't have a chance to do it often!" I told him honestly.

He didn't say anything as we continued to walk in a slow pace.

J: "If you don't mind me asking, how are you and Suga?"

S: "We are cool! Why do you ask?"

J: "It's just that you don't act as a new couple? You are not that sweet or constantly together it's like nothing has change."

S: "How should a new couple act?"

J: "Well as a new couple normally you should be around each other all time, holding hands can't take your eyes away from one another. Those kinds of stuff."

S: "Is that how you are with Tzuyu Unnie?"

J: "Huh?? Y-yeah t-thats how w-w-we are!"

S: "Ohhh! Well, I guess Suga and I are not normal hahahaha. Maybe because we have known each other for so long we have skipped the normal dating actions."

J: "A-are you h-happy?"

S: "Uhmmm??? Yes I am!"

J: "I want you to be happy always princess. If there is anytime that you feel sad please don't forget that I am always here for you. I can be you shoulder to cry on just in case."

S: "Hahaha Oppa who is getting sappy now?"

J: "I'm serious!"

S: "I know Oppa. Gamsamhamnida!! I know that you guys will always be there for me no matter what."

He grab my hand to make me face him. He was looking intently in my eyes. I really cannot read what he is thinking his facial expression is just serious. "O-oppa!..w-whats wrong?" I ask him nervously. My heart is beating fast because of how intense he is looking at me.

He let out a deep sigh. He then inhale a deep breath then looked at the sky. After a few seconds he slowly look down to look at me. He looks like he is thinking hard the way his brows are furrowed. He then suddenly pull me to an embrace.

I just stood there like a stone. My body is stiffening from the shock of his actions. "What's going on??" I ask myself. My heart is beating at a rapid pace. I am at lost on what to say or what to do so I just stood there frozen in his embrace.

 I am at lost on what to say or what to do so I just stood there frozen in his embrace