Pt34

SUGA'S POV:

Sammie entered the room. I know that she had been crying again by how puffy her eyes are. She avoids eye contact the other boys are busy singing,drinking and goofing off. "Guy's I think I had a lot of soju bombs already and I'm a bit tipsy. I'll go ahead and rest!" She said faking a smile on her face, but her eyes never lie.

"Where did you go?" RM asked. "I just went to the rooftop to get fresh air"she answered. " That didn't sober you up? Why are you still tipsy come on there is still a lot of soju!" Jhope said.

"Let her rest I can finish all this soju by myself!" I told them laughing. She looked at me and mouthed a thank you. I just nodded and smiled at her. " Goodnight Oppa's don't drink too much!" she said and she went towards her room and close the door behind her.

"Hyung don't be selfish please share the soju with us!" Jungkook said. "Aaishh this kid here."I told him as I pass another bottle of soju. "You are still not allowed to drink though we just allowed you cause we are doing it at home!" I told him sternly. He just smiled at me with his bunny smile.

I saw Jimin entering the dorm. His eyes are roaming around the room looking for something or 'someone'. "Where is Sammie?"he asked. Jin answer him. I can't help but to look at the close door of Sammie's room. I believe she is again crying right now. I then look at the reason why she is crying. He also look at me and mouthed "what" i just decided not to answer and just drink the soju that I have been holding for quiet some time now.

Jimin sat beside me and took a shot from the table. "Where have you been?" I asked him. He finish his drink first before answering. "I went to the rooftop of the building".  "What did you do there?" i ask him again.

"I followed Sammie I was worried about her, because it seems like she had been crying several times today."he said. I just nodded. "Hyung do you know any guy other than us that Sammie is close with?" He asked me.  " Jackson is close to him!" I answered. "Aniyo Jackson is her best friend  do you know anyone else?" he continued asking. I just shook my head " I don't know anyone. She is always with us even here at home she's with us so I don't know anyone at all. Why do you ask?" I ask him.

" I think she is in love!!" He said. I almost choke up on the soju that I was drinking. Everyone  looked at me. " Hyung be careful!" Taehyung told me. They gave me tissue to wipe my mouth and floor because i spilled some of the liquor there.

I look at Jimin now " What did you just say? " I ask him. "We'll we talked when we were in the rooftop and she was there crying again. And she asked me this weird question!" He said. " What question?" I asked him intently. "Well he ask me what will I say if for example someone like her will tell me that she likes me!" He said I got shock but what he was telling me but I didn't show any reaction at all. " And what did you answer her?" I ask. " Well I told her that it's kinda a-awkward to answer that b-because she is like my s-s-sister." He answered, no wonder Sammie is crying again. She just heard directly what she has been thinking all of this time. " Right hyung??!!  It's hard to answer, what about you? What will you say if that were you if you were the guy she likes what will you say if she told you she likes you?" He ask seriously. He looks so eager to hear my answer. I kept quiet for a few minutes thinking of what to say. " If I were the guy that he likes? I'll say it's an honor and I will date her!" My answer put a shock on Jimin's face. " Seriously??!!" He stated.

"Well why not. See out of all the girls I know  I trust her the most, she is the most beautiful, kind hearted, generous, talented, and considerate girl that I know. And it's a bonus that I know her, like the real her.." I told him I was studying his reaction and he looks annoyed. "Hyung I agree on everything you said but do you r-really like her like t-t-that?" He ask and I just smiled at him.

I suddenly got an idea!!!