Pt14

Sammie's POV:

We just walk going to the Agency because it's only two blocks away from the dorm. Jimin and Namjoon is walking ahead of us followed by Hoseok, Jin and Yoongi. And it's me Jungkook and Taehyung at the back.

"Hyung!!" He looked at Taehyung " Nae??!" Taehyung asked.

"What is happening to Jimin hyung? He seems to be always in a bad mood this past few days? He also comes home late." Jungkook asked Taehyung, curiosity written all over his face.

I also looked at Taehyung waiting for his answer. He looked at me then looked down. He just looks at his feet while were walking. A minute passed before he even answered  " Maybe he is just stressed about our debut. You know how passionate he is when it comes to the team. We are all anxious on when we will debut." Taehyung looked at me. I felt he just silently said that Jimin is stressed so he is acting the way he do.

I beg to disagree but i don't want to start any conflict. The situation is already awkward as it is and I don't want to add more that.

"Don't get him wrong Sammie~ah. Jimin's a very good person his heart is just not at the right place right now. It's kinda hard to figure him out. But he does have a good heart." Taehyung suddenly said. I looked up to him and saw him looking at me. I just smiled at him.

He might be a good person. If that is the case then he is putting a lot of effort not to be good to be. Right now I don't see what Taehyung is talking about. It's just a couple of days that i have known them so I can't say for sure.

We continued to walk until we reach the agency. We went straight to where the elevators are and they pushed the button for the 12th floor.

" The 12th floor is where the practice rooms and the studios are at. That is where we normally are. We also go to the 10th floor where we do our voice lessons" Namjoon explained to me.

"I will tour you later!!" Taehyung said excitedly. I just nodded and smiled at him. The door to the elevator opens and we all walked to the dance studio.

There are some people there I think the dance teacher is there with some dancers. I also saw some videographers fixing their camera.

Namjoon asked me to follow him.
"Sammie~ah this is the company's performance director and main choreographer Son Sungdeuk~nim." I bow at him " Annyeong hasaeyo Sungdeuk~nim Sammie Imnida." I greeted our dance teacher.

"Annyeong!" He said "Welcome to the agency. Hope we can get the ball rolling on our first day." He said.

" Gather up!!" He told everyone. So the rest of the boys came for the huddle. "Listen up. It's Sammie's first day so like the drill with all of you on their first day I need to assess her skills to check how much work is needed and what kind of practice we need to do as she would be the only girl in the team." He said. " Sammie show us your dance moves" He said while looking at me.

I blushed as everyone is looking at me now. I became nervous as I wasnt expecting it. Namjoon just mouthed "Mianhe I forgot to tell you". I just looked at him worriedly . I breathe in breathe out. I looked through my phone and picked the song that i had been practicing before. I gave my phone to the audio guy and I went to stand in the middle of the room. Everyone gathered infront me and sat on the floor. Then the music started to play.

(Imagine Sammie As Yeji Kim)

As I finish my dance for both songs everyone was clapping. Taehyung and Jungkook was even jumping in their seat to show their excitement.  My eyes then stopped at Jimin his face not showing any reaction at all he is just looking at me intently.

"Woaahhh" Jin said while clapping " You are good." He added.

Sungdeuk~nim then walked in front " You are very good. You have advance skill in dancing i like that so I can level up your practice. Very good very good" He told me. I just smiled and say thank you. He then asked everyone to stand up so we can start our practice.

Dance practice took 3 hours we are all tired and crawling on the floor when we finished. I was just sitting there on the dance floor unable to move as my feet hurts with all the dancing. I needed to shape up so I can keep up with this practice. It's no joke. I can see my other members lying on the floor some getting their water.

Someone tapped me at my shoulder with a bottle of water. I looked up and see it was Jimin he gave me the water and just walked away before i can even say thank you. He went to sit with Jin.

I looked at the bottle water in my hand. "What was that?? Aisshh!! He is confusing!!"   I told myself.

- I hope you are liking the story. Im kinda slow with updating as I am busy with work. And sometimes im having a hard time thinking of what comes next hahahaha

Thank you for reading. Hoping to hear any feedback.

Sorry for the typo errors please bear with me. Aja

-Chimmie