Pt37

Sammie's POV:

We are now back in Korea. We have tight schedules daily it's gonna be Christmas soon but we have a lot of work ahead of us. We will still have to perform and attend a few more award shows towards the end of this month up until the second week of January next year. We are also practicing hard for our upcoming Wings tour which will start on February literally just a couple of months away. We will be in 40 shows through out our tour we will tour in Asia,
South America,North America,Oceania. We will also be part of Kcon in Mexico i think around March. So there's a lot . And I am happy that I am busy with work so I can really show a lot to our fans.

I was also polishing my solo song . Which I wrote during the HYYH tour. I am done with the melody and the lyrics I am just doing the guide version now and I will have my Oppa's hear it so they can give me feedback.

I was working in the studio. We just finish our practice for our performances for our upcoming tour. This is the first album where we all have our solo acts and all of us were really involved in the making of the album it was indeed hard work we even record some of the songs in between concert schedules so we are glad that we can showcase the songs in the album in the upcoming concert.

I'm just polishing some of the bass melody for the guide that I am doing for the song that I wrote. It's not gonna be a part of any future album. I just really want to write the song because it  was my raw emotions that time.  I hope fans can appreciate and support me. And I hope in a way that they can relate to the song.

Someone knock at the door. I stood up and  open it. It's Namjoom and Jhope. "Yeodongsaeng!!!!!"Jhope exclaimed and hug me. "Hahaha Oppa we just saw each other 45 minutes ago!" I laugh at his excitement. " Well I have heard we will be finally listening to your song. I am excited to hear it. " he said. " Ooohhh I'm almost done give me 5 minutes!" I told them. Namjoon gave me a backhug while walking towards the studio desk! He let me go and went to sit with Jhope at the sofa both of them talking about other projects.

As I finish the guide someone knock at the door Jhope opened the door and there was the rest of the boys. I was only expecting Suga to come but everyone was there. So the room now is so loud as they all usually talk at the same time.  "Omo guys what are you all doing here?" I asked them. " Well we wanted to listen to your song too!! Are we not allowed!!How could you not invite us? We wanted to be one of the first to listen to it!!!" Jin said in his usual high pitch whinning tone. I just laugh at him. " Okay okay Oppa!"

"Noona can you play the song now. I can't wait to hear it." Gguk said. I nodded and I remove the headphone on the computer so it can revert to speaker mode so everyone could hear. Everyone settled some are sitting at the sofa, a couple sitting in the 2 office chairs in the room and the other two sat on the carpeted floor.

( Imagine Sammie as Katelyn)

As I was playing the song. I looked at everyone and they are all silent listening. Some of them even close their eyes to listen to the song better. In the middle of the song I saw Jimin looking at me. I just smiled but he just kept on looking at me intently. I looked away and saw Suga looking at me too. His eyes seems to be asking if I am okay. So i just nodded and smiled at him. And he smiled back. He even gave me a thumbs up meaning he liked the song. As the song finish I was waiting for everyone's comment." Okay that's it so what do you guys think?" I asked them.

Taehyung stood up and approach me and suddenly he gave me a tight a hug. " I love it! It has raw emotions and the lyrics is so relatable a lot of people have experience unrequited love at some point!" He said. "I agree!!" Namjoon said "The lyrics are not the mysterious poetic kinda thing it's simple and raw. And the piano work is amazing it can really pull strings in your heart accompanied by your vocals which holds a lot of emotions it's what V said it's relatable!!" He continued.

Everyone just gave me their opinion of what I can change what I can add. Suga said for him its perfect. Then Jimin ask a question "I was listening to the lyrics and the meaning of the song. You have put a lot of emotions so I was just wondering if you have experienced it you know having that unrequited love kinda thing? Because that what makes this song good it's the emotions and it's hard to convey your emotions if you haven't really experience it." He said. "So have you??"He asked again.

"Yes!" I answer him. He just nodded. " Sammie you have been in love and I didn't even know!! Omo my heart!" Taehyung said dramatically holding his chest for more drama effect. " Hmmm Sammie why are we not aware of that? Who is this guy?" Jhope ask. I can't even look at them in the eye. I just look at Suga and he was just there looking at me trying not to smile. "It isn't funny!!" I gave him a death glare. " Oppa it's over let's not talk about it!" I answered him. " Sammie~ah we are your Oppa if you like someone or someone likes you they need to go through us first!Arasso??" Jhope said. " Ne Arasso Hoseok Oppa!" I told him assuringly.

"What if she is in love with one of us and not a random guy outside?" Jimin ask. " Wtf what's wrong with this guy why does he even brought it up??!!" Everyone stood silent and was just looking at me. Suga looks like he was about to die holding in his laughter and i really had the urge to smack his face right now.

"Nothing wrong with that!" Jin said. Everyone nodded " We are all attractive males it's normal. Sammie I know that it might be me because I am the most good looking guy in the room. But I love you so so much you are my baby and will always be! But I love you like my baby sister!!"He continued laughing. Suga burst into laughter at the same time. Everyone look at his sudden laughter. " Your weird hyung!" Taehyung told Suga.

"Guys I appreciate all of your feedback to the song. We are going out of the topic already!" I told them " No we are not it's still related to the song!" Jimin said " Yes it's about the lyrics and the melody but we don't need to talk about the experience!" I answered him. "Yes we do because that is how you can make us understand the song better!" He retorted " It doesnt require any other analogy as RM oppa said the lyrics is not even poetic for you not to understand its raw, simple and relatable!" I said getting a little annoyed. " Yes I know but I wanted to understand more. I wanted to know who that guy is!!?" He said in an irritating tone. And my blood is boiling as well with his questioning. "Knowing the guy is not even important!"I told him.  "It is important for me because I wanted know why you have like him so much that you even wrote a song about him?!" He said it again in an upset tone. Like he is really demanding for answers.

"Uhhmm Guys??" We turn towards Namjoon. " Yahh!!" Both Jimin and I said. "Are you guys fighting?"

" Aniyo~oh !!" Jimin said. " She is just stubborn and not answering my question" He said. I look at him " Stubborn?? I am not stubborn I just don't get why are you being so nosy!!!" I told him.

"Stop it guys you two might really end up fighting!" Jin said. We both just stayed quiet.

"Anyways let's go grab something to eat. The song is great we should celebrate!" Suga said and wrap his arm over my shoulders. And walk me out of the studio.

"Kogi..Kogi..Kogi..." Jin Jungkook and Taehyung chanting happily as we go grab dinner....

***chimmie***