Pt27

I have been listening to this song almost all day. The boys knocked on my door several times asking me to eat. And each time I told them that I wasn't hungry.

It's 5:15 in the afternoon and someone is knocking on my door again I shouted that I am not hungry. But I hear the click of my door. They might have use the spare keys to unlock it. Namjoon entered my room with a food tray.

He put the the tray beside the small table and he sit at the foot of my bed. "Sammie~ah you should eat. You'll get sick if you keep it up like this." He told me softly. "Mianhe Oppa I just don't really have the appetite to eat." I told him.

"Do you mind sharing me what happened? I wanted to understand why you are acting this way.!" He told me.

I was hesitant to tell him about it. He doesn't know my feelings toward Jimin. But I know Joon he wouldn't say a word to others if I ask him too.

"Mianhe if I worry you Oppa." I told him. " I don't know why I am feeling this way. I don't know if I have even the right to feel this way!" I told him honestly.

I started to tell him everything. When it sll started. When I first realize I liked Jimin until what happened last night. As I was telling him everything I can't help but cry. He didn't say anything and just hug me. " Ihae haess-eoyo, It's okay cry it all out if it makes you feel better." He said.

"Jimin is also worried about you. Infact he asked me several times today to talk to you. He also told me you haven't eaten the whole day. He knows you are mad at him for shouting at you. So talk to him so you can patch things up"Namjoon told me. "I don't know Oppa. I am not ready yet to face him. I don't want to admit my feelings." I told him.

"You don't have too admit your feelings If you are not yet ready. But talk to him about what happened last night. Why you acted that way." He said. " I am not forcing you to say anything to him just think about it first. I will just force you to eat because you need energy Arasso!!" He said smiling and I just nodded.

He wiped the tears on my face. "Aigoo my baby already knows to have crushes!"He said teasing me. I slap his thighs and laugh at him. "I am no longer a baby Oppa!" I told him with conviction.

"You will always be our baby and our princess don't forget that!" He told me pinching my nose.

He then stood up "Save your energy Sammie in two days we will be on the plane again for our next stop for our tour." He said preparing to leave.

"Oppa!!!" i said calling him. He turned around to look at me. " Daedanhi gamsahabnida!!Salanghae!" I told him. He smiled. "Nae gongju, salanghae" He said. I stood up and hug him tight. Then he left.

I sat on my bed again. I was thinking hard of what to do. I ate the food that Namjoon brought me. I was thinking of Jimin what I need to tell him.

I was hurt but it isn't his fault. I am hurt because I liked him without him knowing. It's unfair to his part that I am mad at him when I clearly don't have the right to. I acted irrationally just because I am drunk and it is not an excuse. "I need to end this. It's gonna affect me and the team if I will continue to act this way everytime that he get's involved with someone. He is single and is entitled to his own feelings. I can't force him to like me if he don't. I just need to forget about this feeling and move on!" I told myself. I know it would be hard but I will endure it. I have made a decision that I would talk to Jimin once I see him. But i would never admit my feelings it would be best for him not to know cause I have decided to forget and move on. It's easier said than done. But I will do it.

I just spent time listening to music and trying to write songs . I noticed that it's already 12:43 am. I decided to put the plates that I used to the kitchen and wash it.

After I finished washing. I turned around and I almost screamed as I saw someone standing at the kitchen entry way. It's Jimin.

"Can we talk?" He said on a low tone. His eyes has dark circles meaning he haven't slept at all.

"Oppa...."

***chimmie***