Pt7

"Sammie?" Bang Pd-nim called me. He gestured for me to sit down.

All of us where settled in the oval conference table. Bang Pd-nim sat at the end center . On his left is Rap Monster, Hoseok, Me and Taehyung. On his right it's Yoongi ,Jin, Jimin and Jeongguk. I was sitting across Jimin who is giving me cold piercing stare's. I just tried my hardest not to gaze his way but i can still feel his piercing glare.

Bang Pd-nim cleared his throat. And all of our attention got directed to him.

" Okay so first and foremost i would like to welcome Sammie to the group. I hope you had your introductions earlier." Bang Pd-nim said then looked at me. I just nodded saying that we did introduced ourselves to one another.

"Good good." he said while nodding. "So as you all know you guys will be forming a group. It's suppose to be an all hip hop group but the management had decided for you guys to be an idol group"Bang Pd-nim said. Yoongi was about to say something. But Bang Pd-nim continued speaking. " Don't worry guys you would still have the freedom to create your own music,we can incorporate soul and hip hop on your songs  of course with the guidance of our music producers and matching it with great choreography." He continued. Everyone is intently listening to Bang Pd-nim as he explained everything that we should expect from the company and to what kind of training we will need to get. Hearing all of those seems like it's hard to achieve but everyone has determination in their eyes. As so do I.
"Next everyone might be wondering why do we have one girl member in the group?" Bang Pd-nim then gestured towards me and everyone looks at me which made me blush. " Well we need to have something to balance the hormones. We need to have something unique A Coed Idol group is not common. It will create whispers around the industry which will be a good advertising for us. And Sammie is not just an ordinary idol material she is extremely talented as Rap Monster can a test to that. She has great talent and with further training she will be greater. She will be a great asset to the team." Everyone nodded except for Jimin who still has a scowl on his face.

"We will still stick with the group name that we have agreed on which  Bangtan Sonyeondan or bulletproof boy scouts. Some of you my question why because we have a girl in the group. We are trying to break stereotypes anyone can become anyone they like. I believe in your potential I believe on what you could do . You guys are immensely talented you can conquer the world!" Those words from Bang PD-nim gave us another level of hope and determination. Someone believes in what we can do and it's motivating us big time.

"Anyway next week pack your bags as you guys will be staying in our company dorm. You guys need to be in one place for it to be easier for us to manage your daily activities. All of your training and work will be done together. Arasso?." Bang Pd-nim said

"Nae! Arasso!" Everyone answered.

"Meeting adjourn . Sammie come with me at my office as we need to discuss your contract and sign them" Bang Pd-nim said.

I stood up and bowed at everyone. Then followed Bang PD-nim to his office.

Bang Pd-nim's office:

We entered Bang Pd-nim's office at the 7th floor of the building. He asks me to sit in his small conference table and sat right across me. His secretary entered the room and handed him a folder. He then gave me the folder. "This is your contract Sammie you can go through it if you have question's you can ask me"He said.

I looked through the document and read the clauses of the contract. Everything seems to be okay the training program is also good. There is no extreme rules like what i heard of from other companies but  I am still hesitant to sign the document as Jimin's cold stare keeps popping up my brain.

Bang Pd-nim just looked at me and cleared his throat. "Hmmmm... I know it came as a shock knowing you will be an only girl in an  8 member group dominated by males. I know it would be hard for you  and you will have a lot of adjusting to do. But that is the reason why i chose you. I can see a very huge potential in you. Your talented and have that certain aura of a star. And i can see that thirst and determination in your eyes. I can feel your passion in the craft that's why out of all the the people who auditioned that day you were the only one who passed." He said.  I never knew that i thought that everyone from the group came from that audition.

"The other boy's were already trainees here for a couple of years. The last one who joined was Jimin... he joined 8 months ago. They have been training for quite sometime they also became back up dancers for some of our artist"He continued. Seems like my curious face let him know what i was thinking.

I was just looking at him in awe. I felt that i was so lucky to actually have someone who believes in me. But then again do I have what it takes to become an Idol material. Can i really sign the contract having this feeling that it would be hard to be part of a group with 7 men who already have somewhat a bond because they have been together for a while. And you have a feeling that Jimin or maybe some of the boys don't like you to be a part of the team. But there is a side of me saying "What if I was wrong..What if this is my real chance to fulfill my dreams..What if the boys will like me once they know me more and a lot more What if's" My mind is in chaos there is a war ongoing to whether i do or dont sign the contract. Then suddenly it seems like i heard Jackson's Voice "Sammie!!Carpe Diem!!No What if's" and his voice was echoing in my head.

I looked at Bang PD-nim who is busy looking at some other documents that are on top of the conference table... " Seize the moment !! No What if's!!! Fighting" I said to myself. No more turning back. I reached for the pen at the center of table. I signed the document put it in the folder and handed it to Bang Pd-nim. He looked at me and smiled.

"Welcome to BigHit  Sammie!!"