Pt53

Sammie's POV:

I was not able to get a proper sleep. After what happened last night I am more confuse and I have a lot of questions for Jimin. Last night I thought that after arriving home we would talk, but it didn't happen. After arriving home he just went straight to bed after talking to Tae.

I wanted to know why he embraced me all of a sudden, I am damn sure that it is not a friendly embrace I am not that dense. There's more to it. I felt like he is holding on to me and afraid of loosing me that's what it felt like. But I can only assume.

I would talk to him once I get the chance. For now I will get up and  will take a shower. We will have lunch as I remember we will go to Queens Marketplace today still in Waikoloa Village. After my shower I did my normal routine. I took out the Hawaiian polo that I bought because the boys will wear theirs for sure.

Because the polo is too big for me I will wear it like a topper

I went out of my room to look for the guys but I only saw Suga in one of the sofa and Jungkook who is still asleep. I can't see where the others are. But in reality my eyes are just really searching for Jimin I want to see him but he is not around.

"Oppa!!! Goodmorning!" I greeted Suga while sitting beside him on the sofa.

"Goodmorning baby, how was your rest?" he ask me while he sips at his coffee. He offered it to me but I wave my hands to say no.

"I wasn't able to sleep last night because of jet lag and because of the conversation I had with Jimin last night!" I told him as his eyes grew big looking at me , he change his sitting position to face me. " What conversation!" He ask, and I told him every single thing that happened last night.

"But now I am more confuse than ever like what is that for? I dunno, what thing I know is for sure that it is not a friendly hug I felt it. It's not the type of embrace you give your friend!" I ended my story. Suga is just quiet thinking, maybe he is still digesting what I told him.

"So what's your plan?" He ask me. I was actually expecting a reaction from him though but it's okay I am used to Suga sometimes his lack of reaction is a reaction.

"Well I am planning to ask him what it's all about. I just need to look for a perfect timing because we will be filmed all day starting later!" I told him. I just can't take the risk for anyone to find out what happen last night until I can get a concrete answer from Jimin. I don't want to assume much but I really felt that he likes me already. I don't know how,why or when I just got that gut feeling that he do.

And with that thinking I felt happy. Maybe after we settle everything I can already tell him about the fake relationship that Suga and I have and he can also settle things with Tzuyu. I felt very optimistic for the coming days finally after so many years everything is falling in to place.