Pt4

"Sammie..." Bang PD-nim said.

I just looked at him with worried eyes. Waiting for what he has to say.. " Well I am speechless. I have never imagined the range of your voice most specially that you just finished 2 dance performance. I made the auditions that way because i also need to see how stable your voice can get after you exert effort on dancing. And you were remarkable" Bang PD-nim said.

" I agree" said Rap Monster. " Your stamina is excellent that would be hard for me even if i am just rapping. So i like what you have shown" He said " But i need to hear you rap too so did you prepare any rap performance today?" He asked

"Ne!! I did" I said.

( Imagine Tymee is Sammie)

"WOAHH WOAAHH!!! Thats Dope!!" Rap Monster said. He was like waving his hands on the air while i was performing and I am more hyped up because of his reaction. I just bowed and smiled " Thank you " i said as i was trying to catch my breath because i was so caught up while rapping i almost forgot to breathe.

"That was what i call Epic .. Good song choice Sammie I am amazed like really i love it" Rap Monster said. "Okay thank you so much Sammie you have shown such great performance today. The results will come out soon as we need to deliberate and also see the auditions of the rest of the participants. Kindly wait for our staff's message they will either call or send you an email." Bang Pd-nim said.

"Thank you so much for the chance and nice meeting all of you" I bowed and smile at them several times until i reached the door and closed it behind me.

That was the only time that i can totally breathe freely. I exhaled and inhaled several times. I went out and said thanks to the staff and reception staff that assisted me earlier. I ran out to the parking lot towards Jacksons car.

He was sleeping in the drivers seat. I looked at my watch and saw that it's 5:45pm already i left him at around 1pm he waited for almost 5 hours poor Jackson.

"Jacky!" I said while knocking at his car window trying to wake him up. But he didnt budge. I tried again louder this time "JACKY!!!JACKY!!!"

" WAE!! he shouted sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "Who is making all those noise im trying to sleep" He then opened his eyes and saw me waving outside his car. " Omo!! Sammie I'm sorry i fell asleep. Your audition took a long time so i decided to doze off." He said.

"Im sorry to keep you waiting. I should have asked you to go home and I would just take the bus. I didnt know that it would take that long. Im sorry" I said pouting and making cute faces....

"Awww that aegyo is not needed. I stayed because i wanted to know first what happened in the audition" He said.

So I told him everything that had happened from the moment i stepped inside the building until after the actual audition ended.

"Woah daebak!! Did they told you the results yet? Im pretty sure you got in they would be stupid not to let you join the company" He said.

"Well they told me that I'll be receiving either an email or a call from one of the staff about the results of the audition so I am not putting my hope's up on that. Important thing is i gave my all and i tried. I dont have a "what if" thats gonna lurk at the back of my head" I sighed

"I believe in you!" Jackson said while looking directly at my eyes.

I smiled at him.

And then my phone suddenly rings....