PT23

We are now at our first MV shooting for our first title track No More Dream. The location and the design was great. A lot of our staff had gone through great lengths to make this amazing set up to live up to the album title which is 2 Cool 4 Skool.

The set has a lot of street hip-hop vibe. Which is what we are going for as the theme of this album. We just finished doing a de brief with the director of production of Zanybros. We discussed the theme what our sequences are we have solo and group shots. We are all excited and anxious at the same time because everything is a first to us.

While SUGA is doing his solo shoot for his rap part we are all at the back monitoring everything that he is doing. I am really nervous because it's my first time so I keep on fidgeting. My legs just doing a fast bouncing movement which i normally do when I am nervous.

Jimin suddenly hold my knees down and looked at me. " Are you okay Sam?Are you nervous?" He asked. I just looked at him nodded and gave him a half smile. He then held my hand and squeeze it. "Don't be, we believe in you!You worked hard and practice for this..We are all in this together so don't be nervous we are here!" He said sincerely still holding my hand.

I oddly calmed down hearing this words from him. I feel more calmer because he is holding my hand. He squeeze my hand from time to time and never let go of it until I was called for my turn to do the solo shoot.

 He squeeze my hand from time to time and never let go of it until I was called for my turn to do the solo shoot

(Imagine that this is what Sammie is wearing for the shoot)

I was able to finish my solo shoot with ease. The staff and director were very nice and made me feel comfortable. And also the fact that Jimin was standing there giving me encouragement helped me out a lot.

It was a two day shoot and we were able to finish it with ease. Everyone was happy about the shoot we have a youtube channel named BangtanTV where our staff post most of the behind the scenes of making our music video.

( Imagine Sammie in the video)

The next day is the jacket photoshoot for No More Dream. We also had fun doing the photoshoot. The boys are goofing around playing all through out the shoot. I am happy seeing them enjoying compared to their stressed reactions when we were still practicing.

We have gone through the phase where we thought we will not get the chance to debut. It was chaotic. Hoseok even left the dorm. Jungkook was crying so hard to make him stay. But the pressure and the stress got him. It's a good thing he went back after each and everyone of us talked to him and let him know how vital he is to the team. So he did comeback saying that he trust us more so he returned.

Now that being able to debut is very clear in the horizon. It made us work harder. We can't even believe that we are about to embark on the next level of our dream. This is the real deal and we are all nervous about it. We have been showing teasers on our Youtube channel about our debut and we already have feedback from a few fans that we have got we are all so excited and nervous.

June 13 2013 this is now our debut at Mnet Countdown music core.

"I am nervous!" as i said as we finish our dry rehearsals and we are now in the dressing room preparing for the live performance. Earlier we were wearing our  sweaters that has our name on it for the dry rehearsals so that the stage directors know which is who so they can pan the camera correctly during our performance.

Taehyung hug me " Everything will be okay. We all are nervous but we need to give them our 100% as this is our first time." He told me.

"That's true we need to make this work and impress them as this is the first time that they will get to chance to see us perform we need to give a good impression" RM added.

I nodded. I went to the corner and practice my part while the stylist is trying to fix me up. They set up a division with big blankets for me as I am the only girl and I need my privacy to change into my performance outfit.

The stage director then called us "Bangtan Sonyeondan your up next. Be ready!!!!!"

Everyone huddle up in the center of the room.  "Guys this is it I believe in you guys. Let's show them what we got!" RM said  " Hana dul set!!! Bangta Bangtan!!! BANGTAN!!!!"

***chimmie***