Pt12

After our dinner the boys insisted to clear the table and wash the dishes. I just sat there in the living room with Yoongi and Namjoon.

"So how are you adjusting so far?"Yoongi asked me. I was quite speechless as he doesn't really talk to me that much. " I'm adjusting fine Oppa." I told him.

"If there's anything you need just let me know. Just don't wake me up when im sleeping unless it's an emergency okay!?". Yoongi said showing his gummy smile. He doesn't look intimidating when he smiles. He looks cute.

"So tommorow is your official start day working in the company right? Did Manager already send you the schedule??" Namjoon asked me. "Nae! He texted me and told me to check my email for the schedule." I told him. "I'm excited for my first day I'm really looking forward to it" I added.

"Good we are also excited to have you practice with us!!" Jin said while walking into the living room sitting beside us. "We all saw your audition video's and we wanted to see it in person"Jin told me smiling.

"I will do my best!!! Fighting!!" i told them excitedly. They all just smiled.

We all talked for a while the other 3 boys joined us Hoseok,Taehyung and Jungkook. They were telling me stories on how they first met. It's funny that Jungkook also experience meeting Namjoon for the first time like how I saw Hoseok Oppa when I first entered the dorm.

We were all laughing telling stories. Mostly them bullying each other. And me laughing my head off. 9:30 we all decided to go to wash up and go to bed cause we will start early tomorrow. I called my Mom before going to bed updating her of my day and telling her my schedule for the next day. I then turn the lights off and sleep.

2:30 AM

I woke up. My body has not yet adjusted in my new environment so I'm waking up in this ungodly hour. I hear someone in the kitchen. I went out of my room to take a look and saw Jimin opening the fridge. "He might be hungry." I told myself.

"You're home Oppa.. are you hungry? I set aside some food for you. I can heat it up so you can eat." I told him. He just looked at me and didn't say anything. He walked right pass me and he suddenly stop a few inches at my back. "Don't bother go back to sleep!" he said in a cold tone. Then started walking again.

I needed to talk to him. I wanted to clear things out. I wanted to know why he is being so cold to me.

"Oppa!" I called out to him turning around so I can face him. He stopped on his track and turn around to look at me. "I just want to ask, because i have this feeling that you don't like me??" I asked him straight in the eye.

He just smirked and with a side grin he said " Do I need to like you?" I just got speechless his words hurt me. " I cannot recall that liking you is a mandatory obligation!" He continued his smirk not living his face.

"T-that's not what i meant Oppa". I said " I just don't like the feeling of knowing someone who doesn't like me and not knowing the reason why. I wanted  to know what I did wrong so i can correct myself!"I said I'm starting to get emotional. My lips are quivering as  I speak. I feel like choking as I was trying to suppress my tears. Im not use to confrontation it makes me really uncomfortable.

"If you don't like it, Then leave! No one wants you to be here." He told me. I just looked at him in. All I can see is hatred. I'm trying my hardest not to cry but my tears betrayed as they fall from my eyes. All i can feel was anger and hurt towards the guy who is standing in front me. "What a jerk!!!"  I told myself.

Panic registered on his face when he saw me crying but he didn't do or say anything. We are just standing there looking at each other. " Mianhe!! I'm sorry for whatever it is that i did for you to feel that way towards me. But I wont leave! This is my dream and I will fight for it!!!" I told him. "Goodnight!!" Then i walked pass him and went in my room.

I closed the door behind me and went to the bed ,buried my face on my pillow and cried. " I hate Park Jimin! If he doesn't like me I dont care!!!" I told myself "I will never cry again. I will never give him that satisfaction of seeing me cry. NEVER AGAIN!"

JIMIN'S POV:

" I think i went overboard!" Im lying in my bed thinking about what happened with Sammie in the kitchen earlier.

The boys are all asleep. All I can hear is Namjoon's soft snoring two bed's away from me.

All I'm thinking about is Sammie's face and the tears falling from her eyes. I can see how hurt she is from my harsh words. I don't understand myself why I'm acting the way I do towards her.

When I first saw her in the conference room I felt like she doesn't fit in our group. I felt like she would drag us down because she looks weak in my eyes. I don't think she has what it takes to survive or to keep up with us boys. She is talented i know i have watched her auditioned tape but surviving this takes more than talent.

Being able to debut and showcase my talent and being able to perform in front of thousands of people is my dream since I can remember. I am working my ass off spend longer hours in practice to make sure everything is perfect.

My family sacrificed a lot of our finances just for me to get enrolled in schools that can hone my dancing and singing skills. My parents supported me and my dreams and I can't allow anyone to ruin that for me. My family had given up a lot of things for me to be where I am right now. And I won't let them down.

That's why when Bang Pd-nim said that we will have an 8th member which is a girl didn't sit well with me. Trying something beyond normal in the idol industry could make or break the team and I can't take that risk of failing.

But earlier when I saw Sammie crying her eyes full of anger I felt like my heart got stabbed. "I am being a jerk.. Mianhe Sammie I didn't mean to hurt you ."  I told myself. I really felt guilty seeing her cry. But I really can't control my temper at times. My emotions sometimes control my rational thinking and that is something that I am working on.

I know it wasn't her fault. But it doesn't change the fact that she can still be a risk for the team. And that what's making me anxious. Being an idol means a lot to me. It means a lot to everyone. Our long hours of practice proves our determination and will to make it. I just don't want that to go to waste.

I check my phone it's almost 4 in the morning. "I need to sleep and rest. We need to be at the company by 10."  I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I had dream. It's the scene from the kitchen while Sammie is crying.

" Mianhe!! I'm sorry for whatever it is that i did for you to feel that way towards me. But I wont leave! This is my dream and I will fight for it!!!"

"This is my dream and I will fight for it!!!"

That scenerio kept repeating in my dreams until someone woke me up.