Pt58

Sammie's POV:

After a relaxing night at Hugo's on the Rocks we went home and was again gathered in the living room by our producers and staff. We will need to play for our dinner allowance tomorrow night.

So we will play table bowling. Each Pin has a corresponding amount and some pins have a negative amount. We will us a puck as our bowling bowl and all pins that would be struck is equivalent to the money that we will be getting for our food allowance.

So for the game Jungkook went first his first two tries wasn't successful his last one he hit -25 so he ended up penniless it was a fun game and everyone is  very competitive jhope got 3, Suga got 9, RM got 23 , Jin got 14, I got 21 lucky me, Taeh...

So for the game Jungkook went first his first two tries wasn't successful his last one he hit -25 so he ended up penniless it was a fun game and everyone is  very competitive jhope got 3, Suga got 9, RM got 23 , Jin got 14, I got 21 lucky me, Taehyung got 17 and Jimin got 4.

Jungkook then made another bet that if he can hit the pin that has 30pts then he can get atleast $5 if he would not hit it then he will not have a basic meal tomorrow. The producers agree but when he played the game he failed once again hitting the -25 pin. Everyone was shouting how funny that would be for Jungkook cause he is always hungry.

Jimin also wager his $4 if he hit the puck that has 30pts then he will get additional $10 if he looses he will get nothing. He even said that if he gets the 30pts he would like to have Jungkook have his basic meal. But Jungkook declined he said he would be sad to take that offer.  So when Jimin's turn everyone is watching carefully. Everyone shouted as he hit the pin with 30pts. He was also shouting and very proud the he won. So he ended with $14.

Now Jhope's turn he was force to do the bet  if he looses he will also not have any basic meal tomorrow. And like Jungkook he failed. So Suga ended the game by saying we need to sleep because we will go trekking tomorrow. So we need to rest and get enough energy to start early tomorrow.

***Nextday***

Next day I woke up early and take a shower. Breakfast was already prepared by our staff. I woke up my other members as they are sleeping. I woke up those who are on the couch first. As always Jungkook was the hardest to wake up. And because he didn't wear any shirt sleeping i decided to pinch both his nipples. He immediately stood up. "Noona!!!!" He shouted his face all red. And I can't stop laughing because of the way he looks. Then he tried to chase me so I ran and went to Jin and Jimin's room I locked the door and Jungkook is trying to open it and whe he can't he started banging on the door. "Noonnnaaa!!! Open up the door! Why did you do that!" He said shouting. I still can't stop laughing "Mianhe dongsaeng!! You we're hard to wake up I tried everything that was my last option!" I explain still laughing hard.

"Open the door Noona!!" He still said shouting. "No!!" I told him.

"What's going on?" I turn around and see Jin just woke uo maybe because of the shouting. "Mianhe Oppa it's Gguk he is chasing me because I pinched his nipples to wake him up!" I said giggling. "Aiiggoo you two are so loud!!" Jin said he stood up and open the door.

Jungkook then came running in the room towards me. I jump on Jimin's bed who is still sleeping and hide under his blanket. " Noona come out there!!" Jungkook said. "No!! I wont go away!" I said still laughing. Jungkook was trying to remove the blanket but I pin it under my body so he can't remove it easily. "Come out!!" He said again.

"No!! I know what you will do. You will tickle me to death!! So no I won't come out. Go away!!" I told him. Then I felt someone hugging me from the side. I turn to look and saw Jimin under the blanket with me. His arms wrap at my torso and his legs are across my lower body. His eyes is still close but I know he is awake. It's impossible that he is still sleeping with all the shouting that me and Gguk are doing.

I can feel my face blushing so I turn the other way. He might hear how loud my heart is beating. Because I can and it's beating really fast. With this rate I might have a heart attack.

"Gguk go away can't you see I'm still sleeping!" Said Jimin . "But Noona is there!" Jungkook whined. They are all scared if Jimin get's angry because he rarely does now a days but if gets mad it's really scary.
"Go out for now Jungkook!" Jimin said and I heard footsteps going out of the room the door opening and then closed again. So I'm sure Jungkook already went out.

I turn to look at Jimin to see if he is still sleeping because he is still hugging me. But when I look at him he is already awake and looking at me.

 But when I look at him he is already awake and looking at me

I immediately stood up from the bed. I felt awkward now and I am embarassed cause he might hear how hard my heart is pounding at the moment.  I was just standing at the foot of the bed. He finally emerged from the blanket and sit up on the bed. He then look at me.

"Good morning princess!" He said with his sweet smile

"Good morning princess!" He said with his sweet smile. He is so damn cute. I am at loss for words I was just standing there awkwardly my hands fidgeting.

"Mianhe!!! I didn't mean to disturb you!" I said bowing at him. He just let out a faint laugh " Gwenchana I am suppose to wake up anyways!" He said smiling.

"U-uhmm the b-breakfast is r-r-ready let's g-go. We w-will be l-leaving shortly!" I told him. I didn't even wait for any reply from him and I immediately went out of his room.

My heart is still pounding hard. So I stood at the hallway for a few minutes to calm myself."Sammie remember!!Move on!! move on!! move on!" I told myself.

***chimmie***
Sorry for the short chapter ✌️
Im sorry if I can't update the story as fast and as often as I can.
Been busy with work and for yesterday of course I have been part of smashing YT views for DYNAMiTE ,I haven't slept for 24 hours so I am kinda tired.

Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and and leave a comment too.

Borahae 🤣