Pt8

After signing the contract Bang Pd-nim briefed you of his expectations and rules. As all of the rules are fair and just you agreed on them. Then his secretary gave you a list of things you need to accomplish before moving in the company dorms next week after which they said you are free to go.

You said your goodbyes to Bang Pd-nim and the other staffs that are there and you headed towards the elevator.

The door to the elevator opened its empty. You walked in and pushed the G button for groundfloor. You were just staring at the led screen on top of the elevator door change numbers. It stopped at the 5th floor and the door opened. Jimin walked in the elevator without even looking at you he was busy looking at his phone. "Maybe he didnt see me"  You said to yourself.

You cleared your throat " ehem.. Hi Jimin." I said waving and smiling at him. He slowly looked at me with cold eyes and just nodded. "Uhhmm by the way I wasn't able to introduce myself my name is Park Samantha but please call me Sammie" I said still smiling at him but he didn't even look my way, he is still looking at his phone. I decided to talk again " I am actually from here in Seoul Im a senior at-..." " There's really no need for you to tell me all those things. We have read  your resumé"He said coldly still looking at his phone.

The elevator door open's and he walk out of the elevator without saying anything. He didnt even look at you he just walked out. "Geeez what is his problem"   I asked myself. I just shrug it off then went out the building to the bus stop and went home.

MONDAY

"Sammie! Are you ready the van is here." My mom said outside my room. Today is the day that i would be moving in with the rest of the members. I don't know what to feel i have mix emotions excitement, anxious, nervous.

The company sent out a Van to pick me up and my things. "They are outside. Did you have everything you need? Did you pack everything? Your vitamins did you put them in you bag?" My mom asked checking all my things." Yes eomma I have everything i need , we packed everything last night remember?" I told my Mom ,she was still checking. "Make sure to be good there okay. If there is any problem come home quickly or call me I will go there anytime Arasso?". I hold both of her hands and look at her face. "Eomma~ah" I said sweetly "dont worry about me i will be fine. Please take care of yourself okay".

She looked at me teary eyed " Sam sam I will miss you. This is the first time that you will be away from us. I don't like the idea but i know it's your dream that's why we will support you." She said. She never used my other nickname since i was 7 years old but it's making me choke up when she used it. "Eomma~ah i will miss you too. Saranghae" i said then hug her tightly..

"Okay let's go they are waiting for you. Palli palli!" She said while wiling her tears. We went outside my room there's two men waiting for us in our living room drinking tea. "Mianhe we just checked if she packed everything. She is ready".Mom said looking at the two men. They stood up and bowed at me. They introduced themselves and showed us their ID from BigHit. They carry both  my suitcase and luggage bag in the van. And they said goodbye to my Mom and went inside the Van to wait for me.

I looked at my Mom and hug her again. "Call me everyday okay?"My mom said "Nae I wont forgot " I started to walk to the van. One of the guys came out and open the door for me. Before going inside i look back at my mom at wave goodbye at her she did the same. I went in and we left for the dorm.

The Dorm is two blocks away from the company building. Good location as we can just walk to BigHit everyday. It's a 5 story building with gray paint outside.
As we enter there's a small lobby area where people can seat at the sofa and read Newspaper that's on top of a small coffee table.

The bighit staff talked to the person at the lobby reception desk. They gave me my keys to the apartment which is located at the 3rd floor of the building. There is no elevator so we need to climb up the stairs with my luggage. "It's a good thing that Bang Pd-nim have someone help me move in cause i can't imagine how i could climb the stair with my suitcase and my luggage bag. I might need to do two trips ..that would be tiring" I thought to myself.

When we are in front of the door the staff asked for my keys which i gave them. They unlocked the door and asked me to go in first. As i entered the first thing you'll see is a shoe rack overflowing with shoes. There's also shoes scattered at the entrance floor. I removed my sneakers and put it neatly at the very corner of the floor where there is still space. I entered to what i can say maybe the living room or laundry area because there's so much clothes hanging on the clothes rack. Maybe someone did laundry today i thought. A guy on his boxers went outside the room holding and looking at his phone. I was shocked and yelp it was Hoseok. "Wooahh wooaahh" he screamed i turn my back at him and tried covering my face. "Mianhe .. mianhe " I said. I can hear footsteps scurrying towards the room where i was at.

"Sammie??" I turned around and I saw all 7 members standing there looking at me.