Pt26

"So who is jealous?" Jimin repeated his question while looking at me and Yoongi.

"Ah it was about the song that I was writing it's about love and jealousy!" Suga said. And I looked feel relieved thanks to Suga's quick brain.

"Yah it's about the song he is writing he was just asking if I was Jealous what are the normal stuff that one person might say if they were feeling that way!" I said back up what Suga said. Jimin just nodded and by the look on his face he is buying whatever Suga and I are saying.

"Okay that is a good concept for a song." He said. " Why are you here?" I asked Jimin. He looked at me and show the apple bag that he was carrying. "You forgot your Apple head phones.I remember you saying that you needed your headphones to work on your music with Suga Hyung so i brought it here." He said.

"Yah i totally forgot thank you so much Oppa!" I told him and took the bag from his hand. "I'll go back to the dance studio. We will work on some new choreo. See you later guys."He said then walked out the room closing the door behind him.

I totally sunk at the sofa holding my chest.."Oh my god that was close!" I told Suga. He was just smiling at me "Your fault you forgot to close the door!" he said.

"He didn't hear everything right?"I ask him. "I don't think so!" He answered. So we went ahead and started to work on the melody of the music that I wrote.

*****

We haven't notice the time it's already 9:22. Someone is already knocking at the door. Suga opened the door and Taehyung was outside. He came in and immediately hug me in the sofa. " Sammie~ah I haven't seen you the whole day i missed you." He said while crushing me with his tight hug.  "Ugghhh Oppa I can't breathe!!" I told him trying to pry myself free. "Mianhe !!" He said he loosened his hug so I can breathe more easily. " Aisshhh if you weren't sleeping all day we could have gone together to the mall!" I told him pinching his cheeks. "AAAAWWWWWW!! That hurts!!" He scold me.

"Anyway are you done here?" He asked me. I looked at Suga "I have other things to finish you can go ahead we are done anyway!" Suga told me. "Let's go you haven't eaten yet let's eat first!" I told him pullin his sleeves. "Ani~yo I will just order food and I'll eat here. You two go ahead." He said then put his attention back to what he is doing in his computer.

Taehyung grabbed my hand to make me stand. "Gajja!" He said pulling me out the door. "Where are we going??" I asked him. "We will have a picnic at Han River!" he said excitedly. " At this time? Are you serious!" I asked him. "This is the best time to go there for a picnic. There's not a lot of people around at the same time the weather is not that cold so it's perfect to have a picnic!" He said.

"So we need to go home and get things that we need like mats and food ofcourse?" I  asked him "Aniyo the others already brought those there. They are just waiting for us." He said. "Who is there? " I asked

"Hmmm Jhope hyung,gguk and  Jimin are there." He said. As i heard Jimin's name I became excited. "Okay let's go it's rude to keep them waiting!" I told him. I hailed a cab and we both got in. I told the driver the destination and we drove off.

***

As we arrive at the picnic grounds I immediately see Jimin but they were not alone. I thought there were just three of them.But I can see six people. "Who are those?" I asked Taehyung. " Don't you know them they are our dancers!" He said. Then he put his arms around me as we walk towards them. "Hi guys?" Taehyung shouted at them.  "Sammie~ah we didn't know you're coming." Jhope said. I instantly looked at Taehyung " What the hell?!!" I told him gritted teeth. "They all have dates I don't want to be an outcast so I brought you!" He whispered to me.