Pt49

Sammie's POV:

"Suga Oppa and I are now dating!!!!" I told him. He look at me in disbelief.

"What the fuck??! Are you serious?"He said  his tone a notch higher than usual. I know that what I told him is kinda shocking. I dunno why am I doing this I just know I need to.

(Flashback)

Suga and I are walking home. I was really upset about what Jimin did. He stood me up like of all people who can do that to me he is the last person who I can think that could do that, especially to me.

"Are you okay?" Suga ask me as we walk home hand in hand. "No!!" I told him " How could he do that to me like I never expected that from him of all people!!" I added my anger is visible in my voice.

"I know you are angry right now and when you are like this you can't see any reason. But this is Jimin we are talking about. We have known him for almost 5 years and he wouldn't do that with no valid reason!" He said but I refuse to listen to that logic. All I know is I felt betrayed like I didn't even deserve a single text message of explanation.

"I know you will eventually listen to him once you calm down!" He said squeezing my hand . I just gave him a weak smile.

"Sammie~ah ???"

"hhmmmmm!" I replied

"Do you trust me?" he ask . I look at him as if he has grown two more heads. "What kind of question is that?!" I retorted.

"Just answer me yes or no?!" he said calmly

"I can't believe I needed to answer this but Yes!! Yes i trust you" I answered.

"Do you trust me enough to do me a favor without asking any questions?" he asked again. I'm kinda confuse on where this conversation is leading to but I just give him a nod to answer his question.

"When you talk to Jimin. tell him that we are dating!" he said

"What??! Oppa I don't like you like that!" I told him honestly. "Pabo!!! I don't like you like that either. You are the last person who I could feel any romantic feelings with, your like my sister!" He answer cringing on the thought of us being romantic.

We both laugh on the possibility. "But why do I need to tell him that? I mean what's the point?" I ask him.

"I just told you no questions asked!! If you really trust me then do it!" He said confidently. I dunno what he is thinking but I trust him. He would never ask me to do anything that would hurt me.

"I know that I shouldn't have any questions. But what about the other members?" I ask him. Of course if I tell Jimin that we are dating eventually the other members will know.

"Leave that to me. Just do your part. Tell him!!" he said

(End of Flashback)

Jimin is now walking in my room pacing back and forth. He will stop look at me and I thought he will say something but he will just resume walking again and he have been doing that for the past 7 minutes.

"Oppa can you please sit down you are making me dizzy!" I told him I am getting nauseous watching him walk back and forth. He finally sat down and face me.

"Sammie you can't be dating Suga hyung. I mean what are you thinking!" he said while looking at me in disbelief.

"Why not? What's wrong if the two of us will be dating?" I ask him. Why is he acting like my dad.