Pt61

Sammie's POV:

I woke up the next day. I was shocked that I slept for that long. I am alone in the room so I decided to go see my dad in the ICU. I grab my crutches and slowly walk my way to the ICU.

I saw my mom infront of the ICU door talking to a doctor. My mom glance at me and walk towards me to assist me. " You're awake baby! Your dad is awake too!" she said as her tears pool around her eyes. I can tell she is emotionally happy I am too knowing the news.

"Can I see him? Can I go inside?" I ask my mom and she just nodded.

A nurse assisted me to wear a lab gown a hair net and a mask and gloves they said it's an SOP they said they need to keep the ICU room sanitize.

As I enter the room I saw my dad upclose and I begin to cry once again. I really can't imagine that he is in this state right now.

"D-dad??" I called I just saw him move his eyes to look at me. I can see his hands trying to move to reach for me but I immediately held his hand down so he would not exert any effort. "Dad it's okay I am here I am okay!" I told him he might get worried seeing me in crutches. "I just sprained my ankle in Hawaii nothing really serious dad!!" I continued.

"Dad get well really really soon. Mom and I are waiting for you. We still have plans on going on cruise tour to the carribean after my concert tour right? So you need to get better I want the three of us enjoy that trip!" I told my dad as tears fall from my eyes, I see him moving his eyes he can't speak because of the tube that is inserted in his mouth.

"Dad you are strong you can get through this Arasso?!" I said as I felt him squeeze my hand weakly I wanted to show to my dad that I am strong but tears just continously falls from my eyes." I love you dad we will fight this together don't worry to much,just focus on your healing okay!" I can never imagine my dad in this state never in a million years can I forgot how he looks right now it trully breaks my heart.

The nurse suddenly came in and said the visitation is over and my dad needs to rest I just nodded at her. " Dad I will just be at your private room I'll wait for you there for now rest well!" I told my dad as I kiss him on his cheeks gently making sure that I would not touch any of his wounds.

I left the ICU room and went back to the private room. I remember that I don't have a charger I need to charge my phone. "Mom can I ask a favor?" I told my mom. " What is it?" she ask as she is trying to fix the bed that I slept in. "Can you please buy me a charger for my phone.I left mine in the hotel in Hawaii.

So my mom left to buy me a charger. I remember having 12% of battery left. As soon as I turn the phone on. There are a lot of notification it never stopped beeping until my phone got completely drained. So I decided to just wait on my mom to return with a charger.

An hour and a few minutes had pass finally my mom arrived. She gave me the charger and I immediately charge my phone. I turn it on and check on my notifications. Most of them are notification from our social media accounts. Messages from my manager and bunch of missed calls from my members and our group chat is also flooded.

I check on my managers message first. He said that the agency will be releasing a statement about my relationship with Jackson and he said that Jackson's agency will do the same. He said that the media is in a frenzy and Jackson's and my pictures from the airport and at the hospital are viral online.

Well I kinda expected that, I am not even shocked that it would actually happen because we are seen in public so a lot will speculate about our relationship.

Next I check was our group chat. My members flooded it with messages for me. Asking if I'm okay, if I arrive in Korea safely,how's my dad and to call them immediately.