Pt3

"It's your turn." Staff told me and guide me to a room on the left side of the audition hall. My heart was beating wildly and butterflies are running all over my stomach. My feet and hands are shaking and im trying my very best to control them.

"This is it!! Breathe in breathe out... breathe in breathe out...". I told myself silently as i try to calm myself down. As he opened the door I walk in and was asked to stand infront of the room where the spotlights were.

As the lights are  too bright forcme to see I try to adjust my vision to see what's infront of me. I saw a long table with 3 intimidating looking guys sitting at the other side of it facing me.

One of the guys who is sitting at the middle pick the mic up on top of the table. " Annyeong I'm Bang Shihyuk or they call me Bang PD-nim here i am the CEO of Big Hit Entertainment" I bowed to him and said hi. He then pass the mic to the guy on his left. Very tall guy with cute dimples when he smiles. His charisma is overflowing and i can't help but feel small.

"Annyeong my name is Rap Monster I am one of the senior trainees here in Big Hit. My music genre is hip hop most specially Rap as my specialty" He said with hand gestures like a rapper does. And then again i bowed and said Hi.

Then they pass the mic to the guy on  Bang PD-nims right. He introduced himself as Soo Yeon Lee one of the Managers in Big Hit. Now it's my turn I'm so nervous I cant get a word out of my mouth. I closed my eyes inhale and exhale then started Talking.

"Annyeong hasaeyo my name is P-Park Saman-Samantha.. Im sorry... My name is Park Samantha and I am 16 years old. My friends call me Sammie or Sam-sam I am a Senior at Seoul Art School. I love singing and dancing , I am a member of our Dance Club in school for 4 years. I also love music i dont have a specific genre that i stick to. If i like the beat the meaning of the song how the lyrics was made i would like that song no matter the Genre is. Most of my playlist now a day consists of RnB because of how they sing their song's its so soulful and their lyrics are great as well.When it comes to dance i love street music"

"That's interesting most of the people who auditioned liked a specific genre which is hip hop but for you it's a mix of everything am i right?" Pd-nim asked.

"Ne Pdnim... I believe that people have different tastes in music. It depends on the level of their musicality. As for me music transcends genre's it transcends language. If a song make's you happy or sad then the goal of whoever wrote or sang the song was hit" I said. Pd-nim just nod his head several times.

"Okay show us what you got. Let's start with dancing. I believe you prepare 2 dance number so let's have it." Bang Pd-nim said.

(Imagine Sammie as Yeji Kim)

(Imagine Sammie as Mina Myoung)

You were panting from dancing really hard. At the end of it you saw them smiling and Nodding from approval.

"Not bad i love the energy you are giving out when you dance i super like it" Rap Monster said.  " That's a good dance i love the part's when you try to lock some moves that takes good body control so at your age i am amazed" Manager Soo said.

"Okay that's a good performance Sammie" Bang PD-nim said.

"Can you give her water and a high chair please" He asked the staff from the room. One of the staff gave me water to drink and a tall chair to sit on. "Okay so i want you to relax and drink water in 2 minutes please start singing at once" Bang Pd-nim said. I got shocked cause i was still panting from the dance that i did. But I will give it my all. As the music start i started singing.

(Imagine morisette amon as Sammie)

After your performance everyone is just silent and you were just sitting there awkwardly not knowing how to react. The staff started clapping saying how good you were..

Bang Pd-nim and Rap Monster just looked at each other. As if they are talking with their eyes only.

"Sammie". Bang Pd-nim said.