Pt38

Jimin's POV:

We went to our favorite BBQ house near the dorm. It has it's own private room so we can enjoy our food without anyone seeing us or taking pictures.

I am still a bit annoyed at Sammie. Why can she just be honest and say that the song was for Suga. I saw them looking at each other smiling sweetly to one another while we are listening to her song. And it annoyed me a lot. "It looks like the feelings is mutual. So why the hell is Sammie singing about unrequited love?!!!" I told myself. I'ts confusing and annoying because she is not being honest about her feelings to us. And on the other hand Suga hyung I also can't understand him he likes her and I am positive about it but why is he not doing anything about it? Why does he let Sammie think that he don't like her. "arrrgggghhhh!!! This is confusing the fucking hell out of me!" I said as i grab pull my hair.

"Hyung are you okay?" Gguk ask me while his mouth is full of grilled meat. " Nae I am okay my head just hurts a bit!" I told him. "You're just hungry here eat this!"He put grilled meat ,kimchi and samyang in lettuce and made a wrap for me. " Gumapta!" I told him and he just smirked.

The rest are just eating and laughing they are talking about how they made mistakes during practice earlier and are laughing about it. Jin is busy making wraps and feeding everyone at the table. Suga and Sammie is sitting besides each other. Suga seems to be extra sweet with Sammie as he gives her food and wipe her mouth when she accidentally spill kimchi. It's irritating. I grab my phone from my pocket and message Tzuyu.

Jimin: "How are you babe?"

Tzuyu: "Oh babe I'm doing fine I am having dinner at home. Have you eaten?"

Jimin"Yeah I am. I am with the members we are having grilled pork belly in a restaurant."

Tzuyu: "Oooohhh sounds yummy. I miss you babe. Did you tell them already?"

Jimin: "Tell them about what?"

Tzuyu: "Tell them about us silly.'

Jimin: "Sorry babe I haven't told them yet. We had practice for the whole day. And we listen to  a new song that Sammie wrote."

Tzuyu: "It's okay babe you can tell them when you get the chance."

Jimin: "I got annoyed with Sammie. I know she is hiding something and she is not telling us."

Tzuyu: "Seriously babe we are talking about her again."

Jimin: "What do you mean?"

Tzuyu: "Well everytime that we talk either in person or when you call me or text me we ended up talking about her. I am starting to think that you like her."

Jimin: "Babe that's absurd you are my girlfriend. Sammie is like my sister."

Tzuyu: "Are you sure babe? It doesn't look like it."

Jimin: "Trust me babe. I like you that's it."

Tzuyu: "Okay if you say so babe. I got to go. Manager said we have a meeting. talk to you later."

Jimin: "Okay babe take care."

" Who are you talking to?" Taehyung asked me. I just look at him. "Wae??" I asked. " I have been asking you to pass the water and you aren't responding at me!" Taehyung said. "Mianhe I didn't hear it." I told him.

"Your busy texting Tzuyu i saw her name !!" Taehyung said loudly as he is teasing me. I tried to grab and cover his mouth but everyone is looking at us.  "Hahahaha you are talking to Tzuyu ayiieee!!" Taehyung teased loudly. I just smacked him on his sides.

"Yahh what's the deal with you and her??" Jhope asked from across the table. I suddenly can't answer. I look at Sammie and she is also looking at me as with everyone at the table. " Their dating!!" Taehyung exclaimed. I smack him again he was just laughing. I suddenly don't know what to say I am completely embarassed. " Shut up Tae!!" I said but he just laughed at me.

"Is it true?" Namjoon asked curiously. I just nodded. " Yes we have been dating for a couple of weeks now." I told them. " Wow congratulations you are dating now I can't believe it!" Namjoon added. I saw Sammie and Suga looking at each other I saw Suga smiling at Sammie sweetly while holding her hand. That annoyed me. Why are they being sweet when it's me who has a girlfriend. Everyone said their approval.

"Oppa congratulations. I am happy for you!" Sammie said. I was looking at her I saw pain in her eyes for a moment but I might just be imagining. "Why would she be in pain. She looks happy with Suga!" I told myself.

We then resumed talking about other projects we will be doing. I saw Suga wiping Sammie's face. "Is she crying?" I asked myself.

"Sammie~ah??" I called her.

***chimmie***