Chapter 11

I'm going to post two chapters today because they are rather short, so don't forget the 12th one haha
Enjoy🙆‍♀️💚

A deep growl sounded several meters away and I could feel the oppressive aura that gradually filled the hallway like a second skin sticking to my own body

"You are fucking Min Sunghee?" Donghyuck spoke over the heads of the other students with an indecipherable expression.

Was it anger? Confusion? Maybe even a little satisfaction?

I really couldn't distinguish it and all I knew was that he now approached me with a threatening posture.

No matter how intimidating he seemed though, I was not afraid of him.

I felt the exact opposite.

Unconsciously my breath quickened while my heart pounded against my chest even faster. The same warm tingling sensation was running through my body that seemed to appear whenever one of the NCT members came too close to me.

Without realizing it, I let myself be guided by this raging feeling.

I was always ready to start a fight, if it meant I could smack that stupid and arrogant grin off his face.

I've never been more ready.

Apparently, Soyeon disagreed with me and pushed her elbow into my hip.

"You better run."

"What- Why? You think I can't take him?"

Donghyuck came closer and closer, whereupon she gave me a warning look.

"No, but I think Yeeun will skin you alive, if you ignore her instructions and endanger our identity. So get the fuck out!"

"For fucks sake," I grumbled under gritting teeth and looked at Soyeon angrily once more before I pressed my English book into her hand and sprinted in the opposite direction.

Fortunately, the surprised students moved out of the way and followed me with questioning looks on their faces.

To be honest, I hated running away.

This was against all of my personal principles and left me feeling that I hadn't changed at all in the last two years.
As if I was still the weak and defenceless girl from that time.

But I was not... and the thought that I had just escaped gnawed horribly at my inner self.
I could feel it all building up inside me.

"Stop already, Sunshine. You can't hide from me", I heard Donghyuck shouting after me and I didn't have to turn around to know that he was right on my heels.

I almost choked in disgust when I heard him call me Sunshine.

The heavy steps and his continuous growl echoed through the many corridors we passed one after the other.

I was aware that he was only a few meters away from me and probably came closer with every second.

How exactly should I get rid of him?

I was already thinking about screaming for help and claiming that the dangerous-looking student wanted to rape me... the other students would most likely believe me, but unfortunately I didn't have the chance to do anything.

Without further ado I felt a strong violent grip around my wrist and an enormous pain filled my left shoulder when I was abruptly thrown onto the ground. I gasped loudly as my hand wandered to the stinging spot and I quickly tried to get up.

But as soon as I was standing on my feet again, I collided with another body and was pressed against one of the many lockers with a loud thump.

A tortured groan left my lips as I finally raised my head and looked into the all too familiar dark eyes of the boy.

They stared at me with a kind of rage, but at the same time with a certain satisfaction, as if he had enjoyed the little chase of ours.

Nevertheless, it had made us both gasp for breath in exhaustion and I could feel his warm breath on my face.

Neither of us broke the eye contact and instead we both stared at each other intensely.

The atmosphere, as if two natural enemies were facing each other.

So that was the new chapter🙈 hope you liked it Don't forget to read the second one too

Don't forget to read the second one too