Sayonara, Comfort Zone

Zhan woke up in the morning. He walked out of his small stuffy room, rubbing his eyes. His father has gone early in the morning to do his duty as a bus driver. He saw the last night leftover chwee kway on the table, covered with a cling film. He frowned, but then he smiled. Today he decided to not go to work in the salon. He wanted to lazy up at home doing his stuff. Anyway, he would get to work in the big company. Without payment. Zhan sighed.

He went to the bathroom to wash up. Then he came back to his room and got changed into his clean plain white t-shirt and black tracking pants. He put on the cap and his sport shoes. He wanted to go for a jog in the morning.

After locked the door, he went to the street and ran. He smiled and greeted the people he bumped into on the way his running.  He quiet famous in the neighborhood.

"Zhan!" a voice shouted, calling his name.

Zhan looked around. And he saw a boy riding a bicycle, cycling to his direction. Zhan smiled. He is Ji Li, his childhood mate.

"You don't go to work, ma?" Ji Li asked once he approached Zhan. 

Zhan continued his running, Ji Li cycling slow beside him.

"Nope!" Zhan answered, shortly.

"Why? I thought you like to be around those soft guys...!' Ji Li grinned.

Zhan glared at his best friend.

"You sounded like my father...!" Zhan grumbled.

Ji Li chuckled.

"I got a new job," Zhan continued.

"What job?" asked Ji Li, curious.

"Blow job!" Zhan sneered.

Ji Li pulled his cycle's brake abruptly. The girls who bumoed into them stopped walking and their mouth wide agape. Zhan didn't stop running.

"Are you serious?" Ji Li cycled, catching up with Zhan.

"I really wish I can blow that Dora away....!" Zhan suddenly whined.

"What do you mean? who is Dora?" Ji Li looked confused.

"Booth's owner. Do-do Dora, Do-do Dora...!" Zhan rambled around.

"Hey... I'm asking you, Zhan...!" Ji Li frowned, not happy with Zhan's answer.

Zhan stopped running. He averted his gaze around, then he sighed.

"Let me tell you. I'll be working in one of the companies belongs to Absolute Corporation....!" Said Zhan.

"As what? Bus driver? Or cab? Or janitor in their malls?" Ji Li sneered. Then he giggled.

"Tch! You really look me down, Li...!" Zhan gushed and glared at Ji Li.

"I'm just kidding. Just kidding...!" Ji Li pats Zhan's shoulder. "So? What are you working as?" asked Ji Li again.

"I don't know!" Zhan retorted. Then he runs again.

Ji Li furrowed his brows. Then he after Zhan.

"Hey! What do you mean you don't know? You are going to work in their company and you don't know? Are you a clown?" Ji Li fired Zhan with the questions.

"No. I'm Booth. Dora's monkey!" Zhan huffed.

"Zhan! Be serious!" Ji Li retorted.

"I did a mistake by cutting that Dora's hair yesterday, make his fringe look like Dora The Explorer. And he sues me for that. He demanded me to work for three months. without paid!" Zhan told Ji Li with a flame burning his head.