Departure

Zhan woke up when he heard someone was rustling inside the room and the sound of zipped and unzipped the zippers. He half sat up on his elbows and saw Yibo was packing the clothing into two small suitcases.

"What time is it?" asked Zhan with squinted eyes.

Yibo turned to him and smiled. He approached Zhan and gave him a peck on his cheek.

"You better go to take a shower and dressed up. We'll leave in an hour's time....!" said Yibo.

"Where?" asked Zhan.

"Airport, Silly. Dave will send us there,,,!" replied Yibo.

"What time is it?" asked Zhan again.

"11.30," replied Yibo.

"wa-wait! What? How long I slept?" Zhan sat up and rubbed his head.

"You slept since 4." Yibo smiled.

"Am I that pig?' Zhan mumbled.

"No. You're bunny. Snap, Zhan! Take a shower and get dressed! I'll make you hot chocolate so you won't catch a cold...!" said Yibo, slapping Zhan's thigh. He walked out of the room to make hot drink for his bae.

Zhan pouted. he crawled down of the bed and headed to the bathroom.

Half an hour later, Zhan already sat on the couch, enjoying his hot chocolate while watching his bae who arranging the suitcases near the door.

"You get everything ready?" asked Zhan.

"Yes, Your Majesty....! Haahhh...!" Yibo plonked himself in the couch and lied down on Zhan's lap.

 Zhan looked down at him. Yibo stared at him.

"I love you so damn much, Zhan Zhan...." said Yibo.

Zhan smiled. He crouched down and kissed Yibo.

"Where are we going?" asked Zhan.

"Quebec, Canada," replied Yibo.

"I have never been there. The longest trip I had had was to Chengdu...! said Zhan.

Yibo chuckled. He hugged Zhan's waist.

"From now on, you can go all over the world..." said Yibo.

"As long as it with you...!" replied Zhan,being cheesy.

"So cheesy!" Yibo snorted.

"Can we go down now?" asked Zhan.

"Are you that excited to go?" Yibo snorted.

"Of course! I never go oversea or ride an aeroplane...!"" replied Zhan, rolled his eyes.

Yibo laughed. He got up from Zhan's lap and took Zhan's cup and rinsed it under the tap water. He placed it on the drying rack. Zhan watched how neat and organized Yibo was. And himself was the opposite of Yibo. He was messy and often forgotten where did he put his personal things. He chuckled.

"Is there something funny?" asked Yibo who caught Zhan was chuckling.

"Ah! No. Let's go!" Zhan smiled. He got up from the couch.

Zhan walked to the door and grabbed one of the suitcases. He checked the name tag and smiled again. Yibo was really a well-organized person.

Yibo opened the door and carried his suitcase outside. He waited for Zhan to come out, then he locked the door behind them. They rolled the suitcases over and walked to the lift.

"What time is our flight?" asked Zhan.

"1.30. We booked the first class seat. We'll have a lot of privacy there...!" replied Yibo when they were inside the car. Dave glanced at them every now and then through the rearview.