The Sign

Wang's family had gone to the wedding party. The workers had gone to their rooms behind the house to rest, so in the main house were only left Yibo and Zhan with the butler and Dave who didn't go home for the night. He didn't send Wangs to the wedding venue, as well, since Hao Xuan insisted to drive themselves alone.

Dave was sitting on the workers' dining table near the kitchen. He scrolled through his phone while eating the chips.

"What the hell is this....?" Dave muttered when he saw a post on one of his social media.

Some of the companies in China broke their business relation with Absolute Corporatoon and hold a private campaign against them after the youngest son of Absolute Corporation, Wamg Yibo, exposed his sexual orientation and currently dating a young man whom one of his workers in the company.

Wang Yibo, The Wang's youngest son dumped his lover who is a famous beauty blogger, Angela Yang for the man. He exposed their relationship when they were on vacation in Canada, the source revealed.

Dave turned of the screen when the kitchen door opened. Yibo came into the kitchen. Dave smiled sheepishly at the man when Yibo glanced at him.

"Boss? You don't go to the wedding party?" Dave tried to break the awkwardness.

"No. Zhan is sleeping. I can't leave him here alone...!" replied Yibo. He took out a bottle of cold water from the fridge.

"Why don't you go home? Tomorrow is your off, right?" asked Yibo.

"Naa... My parents don't want me to go home...!" answered Dave.

Yibo rolled his eyes. He used to Dave's blather. It wasn't because his parents don't want him to be around, but it because his brother's wife whom is his old crush when he was at college, came over the house.

"What are you surfing about?" asked Yibo when he glance at Dave's phone which was still Dave holding.

"Uh! Umm... Nothing! Just look at the Tik Tok videos...!" replied Dave fast. Then he grinned.

"Tch! You have no better thing to do, uh?" Yibo clicked his tongue. He went to the cabinet where the servants stored the instant food.

"Is there anything to eat? Zhan might be hungry when he wakes up later...!" said Yibo.

"I think Clara left some lasagna for Zhan and you inside the microwave...!" said Dave.

Yibo walked over to the microwave and opened it. There was a caserole bowl of lasagna inside. He took it out. He glanced at Dave.

"Thanks!" he said before he dashed out of the kitchen to go back to his room.

Dave nodded and smiled. He looked at Yibo who disappeared behind the door. Then he turned his attention again to his handphone.

"Who the fuck posted this rubbish?" Dave muttered.

He clicked the profile account of the whoever posted the news. It was a ghost account. There was no other picture except the profile picture which was the words, " Hot News". And there was no other older posts, too. The account only has a few followers and follows no one.

Dave reported the account to the apps' authority to shut it so its post never appear again. It took a while for him to shut the ghost account because the apps has to review the report. And Dave only could wait.

Yibo came back to his room with a bottle of water and lasagna in his hands. He found the bed was empty. He placed the water and food on the table. He heard the sound of water ran down from the faucet. Zhan was bathing.