Not As Easy As It Said

Throughout the diner time with Ms. Zhou, Zhan and Yibo didn't interact much. And it amused Ms. Zhou who had been watched the closeness between the CEO and his Personal Assistant before. She caught there was an awkwardness between them, and she was confused with the bruised faces of theirs. 

Did they get involved in fight earlier? Why those attractive faces got flaws now? Is there anyone who attack them?

But Ms. Zhou didn't question them about that. It was out of her business, She thought. She wasn't a busybody person, after all.

"So, Mr. Wang... The promotion will be taken on Sunday. So, we have to..." Ms. Zhou took a conclusion on their meeting subject.

"We won't be here on Sunday. I'm going for Honeymoon...!" said Yibo, cut off Ms. Zhou's words.

Yibo's words made Ms. Zhou and Zhan dumbfounded. They stared at him in a daze. Yibo felt awkward with his blurt out. He glanced at Ms. Zhou and Zhan who were in a daze.

"I mean... Meeting appointment oversea...!" said Yibo, fixed his statement.

Ms. Zhou let out a breath she was holding in and chuckled in relief.

"Hehehe... You make me surprised, Mr. Wang. I thought you really already married. Because I didn't get the news or in invitation that you are getting married...!" Ms. Zhou chuckled.

Yibo just curt a nod with no expression on his face. He glanced at Zhan who sat back in relax.

"Then, I will send you the report for this endorsement to you after we finish with the promotion... When are you coming back, then, Mr. Wang?' asked Ms. Zhou.

"Next Friday...!" replied Yibo.

Zhan startled. He stared at Yibo who seemed doesn't bother about him.

"Why is it so long?" Zhan whispered to Yibo. 

Yibo only leered at him through the corner of his eyes, face didn't leave the Beauty Company's CEO.

They finished the dinner meeting by 8.30. Now Zhan and Yibo had already in the car.

"Are we going anywhere else, Boss?" Asked Dave.

"No. I'm fucking tired. We're going home. Send Zhan home first...!" Replied Yibo, loosening his necktie.

Zhan glanced at Yibo. He frowned when he saw the bruise and broken lips on Yibo's face. He quickly looked away when Yibo turned to him.

"Dave? Do you have the FAK box?"" Asked Yibo.

"Yup!" Replied Dave. His free hand rummaged into the dashboard drawer and took out a small box. Then he passed it to Yibo.

Yibo turned the light on and opened the First Aid Kit box. Zhan was.looking at what Yibo was doing. Yibo took out a bottle of antiseptic liquid and poured some onto the cotton wool, then he brought the cotton wool to Zhan's face. Zhan pulled back.

"What are you doing?" Asked Zhan, taken aback.

"Treat your bruise...!" Said Yibo. He looked at Zhan in the eye.

"You better treat your own injury...!" Muttered Zhan, looking away.

"Tch! I can't see my wound. You do it for me later...!" Yibo gushed. He grabbed Zhan by his chin then tilted it up and dabbed the cotton wool that wet by the antiseptic on Zhan's bruised face.

Zhan hissed to the pain when the antiseptic stung the cut wound on his bruise.

"Sorry..,." Yibo mumbled. Then he wrapped the cut in Zhan's face with a small plaster.