Coming Out?

"Gotcha! You've been prank, Boss!" cried Zhan. Then he laughed loudly.

Yibo looked at Zhan in astonishment. His cry suddenly stopped. The wet eyes, red nose, and the trail of tears on his cheek still left on his face. he looked at Zhan who laughed frantically, replaying the video he has created.

"Boss... You're too cute! I love this side of you!" screamed Zhan, showing Yibo's video when he was crying and dropped himself on the floor.

Yibo got up and pulled in his snot.

"Eww! Gross!" Zhan scrunched his nose in distaste.

Yibo ignored him. He walked over to Zhan, instead. He grabbed Zhan's T-shirt collar.

"I hate you!" Yibo hissed.

Zhan looked at Yibo and smirked. The smirk was kinda sexy in Yibo's eyes. But he has to pretend that he was angry with him. Yes, he's angry with him, actually.

"Now you know how it feels to get a prank...!" said Zhan, scoffed.

Yibo swung Zhan's body and pushed him to the edge of the bed. When Zhan's legs touched the bed's leg, Yibo pushed him on the bed, made him lied on the bed.

"How dare you make me scared as fuck! I hate you so fucking much!" shouted Yibo.

"I teach you how to eat your own medicine, Boss! Sorry if I offend you! But this prank is fair enough, right?" Zhan retorted.

Yibo jumped on Zhan. He pulled Zhan's brand new T-shirt he just bought yesterday. I mean, Yibo who bought it for him.

Wreck!

The torn sound presence.

"Hey!" Zhan screamed. he looked at his Tshirt that has been torn right to reveal his brownish areola. "You just bought it for me!" cried Zhan.

"Cute nipple. baby is hungry!" said Yibo. He pressed his face on Zhan's chest where his nipple was exposed.

"No! Hey! Boss! No! Oh my Gosh...! I don't want to fuck tonight! I didn't dare to shit since yesterday! It torn me off!" ZHan screamed.

But Yibo was a determine man who have to get what he wants if it about Zhan. he tore the t-shirt bigger and exposed the whole front body of Zhan. He started to play Zhan's nipple with his tongue and fingers.

"Boss... You'll be able to impregnate me in this vacation...!" said Zhan, whimpered.

"That's good. So I can marry you and your father won't have any choices...!" replied Yibo.

"Ahh... Baba...! Yeah. He must knows it already....!" Zhan gasped.

Yibo stopped teasing Zhan's nipples. He looked up at Zhan who ruffles his hair. Yibo crawled up and lied beside Zhan. His eyes never leave the younger male.

"What will happen if he knows about it?" asked Yibo, a little worried.

Zhan turned his head to Yibo. He smiled. He rolled his body to face Yibo completely. He caressed Yibo's cheek.

"It's fine. I know Baba for my whole life. He'll be disappoint. But I know, he won't disown me. But, he will ask me to keep the distance with him for a while until he's ready...!" said Zhan.

"Are you sure?" Yibo caught Zhan's hand and held it.

Zhan nodded.

"I'm sorry. It's because of me..." Yibo muttered. He pouted.

Zhan chuckled. 

"No. You are not wrong, Baby...! You helped me, instead. Until a few days ago I was still confused of how to come out in front of Baba. But you helped me by exposing our relationship on the internet. I should be thankful to you..." said Zhan.