Sulk And Prank

They reached Montreal Airport at 2 in the morning of Canada time. Yibo slept all the time of the journey. Zhan fell asleep when they were landing. Yibo had to face another grumpy and sulking Zhan because he was cranky for being distracted from his sleep.

"We've reached, Baby...!" said Yibo. He pecked Zhan's cheek.

Sulking, Zhan followed Yibo who walked first to the exit, carrying their baggage. Zhan only carried his chest bag.

They took a cab to send them to the nearby hotel in Montreal. Yibo ordered one big suit room with king size bed.

"Wait! Why don't you order a room with two beds?" asked Zhan.

"Why should ?" Yibo frowned.

"Because here we are in job's matter...!" replied Zhan.

"No one will check our room in the hotel, Babe...!" said Yibo, rolling his eyes.

Zhan puckered his lips and nodded.

"Let's go!" Yibo pulled Zhan's hand, following the bellboy who had carried their baggages to their room.

"Thanks!" said Yibo when they reached their room.

The bell boy got out of the room after put their baggage inside the room. Yibo passed him some tips for his service.

"Whoa....! It's so beautiful....!" Zhan gasped when he scans the room.He drew back the curtain.

"Zhan... It's still dark. You can see the better view tomorrow morning...!" said Yibo.

Zhan turned around and glared at Yibo. He looked away when Yibo smiled at him. Then he walked to the bed and flopped himself on it.

Yibo approached him and stroke his back.

"At least change your clothes first if you want to sleep....!" said Yibo.

"No need! I'm very sleepy!" replied Zhan.

"Still angry?" asked Yibo.

"Of what?" huffed Zhan.

"My past?"

"That's your business! I'm out of it!"

"Really?"" Yibo chuckled.

"Yeah! Get away from me! I want to sleep!" scowled Zhan.

"But I also sleep in this bed...!" said Yibo.

"Whatever! Just don't touch me!" Zhan shoved Yibo's hand away.

"Why can't I touch you? You are my boyfriend, ma?" Yibo snickered.

"I want to sleep!" cried Zhan.

"Can I hug you?" asked Yibo, enjoyed teasing his sulking boyfriend.

"No! It's fucking hot!"cried Zhan again.

"I'll switched on the air conditioner!" Yibo slid down the bed and walked to the air conditioner controller that mounted on the wall near the door.

He jumped back into the bed after he switched the AC on. 

"Is it better?" he asked as he planked himself on Zhan's back.

"Just Fucking away from me! I wanna sleep! don't disturb me! I'm your fucking assistant and you are my Boss! Can you keep a distance??" yelled Zhan. He got up and stared at Yibo, feels annoyed.

Yibo snorted. He drew his hand to pinch Zhan's cheek, but Zhan slapped it away.

"Stop touching me!" Zhan glared at Yibo.