Tide

Zhan ran around the office to collect the documents that Yibo asked for. He went to Xuan Lu, then the Vice Manager, the PR, and the administration staff.

"Relax, Zhan...!" Dave who he met at the lobby patted his shoulder when he saw Zhan was out of breath.

"How to relax? He's waiting for all of these. Let's go!" replied Zhan, jumped into the car.

Dave shook his head while grinning. He went to the driver's seat.

"So? How's your feel left by Boss for a few days when you are staying with his family?" asked Dave after they were on the way to the airport.

Zhan didn't immediately answer. He was busy biting his fingernails. Dave glanced at him and chuckled.

"Your habit is similar to Boss...!" said Dave.

Zhan turned his attention to Dave who was focused on driving.

"Biting you r nails when you feel nervous...!" said Dave, explained what his mean.

Zhan glanced at his finger. He quickly put his hand down. Dave giggled.

"i don't feel comfortable to stay with the family. However, I'm not close with them...!" said Zhan.

"Heyy... Relax, Man...! They like you!" Dave comforted Zhan.

"But,... I don't feel good at all. Even when Yibo is around. I feel awkward around them. Especially Mr. Wang Yong," revealed Zhan.

Dave glanced atZhan and clicked his tongue.

"Tsk! You have to understand, Zhan...! Mr. Wang is a businessman. He can't always be friendly and keep smiling to everyone...!" said Dave.

"I mean... I'm a man. And his son's lover. He must feel disappointed with Yibo's decision to chose a boy over the girls. Because that is what happened to Baba, too...!"

"But they accept you!"

"Because of Yibo! They love Yibo. And want Yibo to be happy...!"

"Zhan! You have to believe in yourself. You are a likeable, loveable person. They like you, too. Yes, they love Boss, but they like you too! That's why they accept you and never have a talk about it with Boss. About why does he chose a male over the female.Or... Or.... Whatsoever. Did boss tell you, that he came out once he gets you in his bed for the first time that night?"

"No."

"Well, he did, ok? So, when he uploaded the video on his Instagram, we're all already know...!"

Zhan silent. He propped his elbow on the window shill. His eyes wondering on the shops at the the roadside.

"I'm scared by he came out publicly, something bad will happen..." Zhan mumbled.

Dave was about to open his mouth but he halted when he remembered the post from the ghost account. The apps had removed the account, and he hadn't find the weird posts again about his Boss. But he didn't let his guard down to keep alert about what would happened next.

They reached the airport. He jumped out of the car and ran to the check-in counters, where Yibo and his father and the president were waiting.

Zhan came with panting breath. He approached the three men who waited in front of the check-in custom.

"Are you ok?" asked Yibo, approaching Zhan.

"Yeah!" replied Zhan, between his pant.

Yibo dabbed the sweat away from Zhan's forehead with his jacket sleeve. Zhan was always sweat easily.