Reunion

Home Therapy. It was a manor with a large yard. There was a sub manor where the members gathering. A gazebo in front of it was a place for them to relax and connect themselves with the nature. A small stream threaded from the hill behind the manor, passing through the manor's yard and flowed to the river. There were people in the whites doing their activities. Tyje people came from the variant ages, males and females. In the gazebo, a woman in her 30s instructed the members which mostly came from the age between 40s-70s, the yoga.

An army green jeep came and stopped in front of the high gate of the manor. A guard came approaching it. The passengers of the jeep climbed down. They both wore the face masks.

"Can I help you?" Asked the guard.

"Yeah.... I want to take a look of this yoga fitness. I want to sign up my eldery parents to be the members here.  !" Said the tall man,opening his face mask.

"Oh! Sure! But our leader is not around right now! " Said the guard.

"Oh?' the man mumbled, then he turned to the other man who leaned on the car.

The man who still have his face mask on nodded.

"Is there anyone who can settled the signing up? Anyway, we need to take a look of the place and facilities here, wether it would be good and suitable for our parents or no....!" Said the man.

"Sure! You can see another staff who managing the new member's registration. Her name is Dakota Lam. She must in the office right now!" The guard said. He opened the gate for the guests.

The man glanced at him and smiled while mumbling a "thanks". The other man followed him. The guard did the normal body check before the guests walked further into the manor, to make sure they didn't bring the harmful thing into the manor. The guard talked to his colleague that he needs to send the guests to the office that responded by a nod from his partner.

The three men walked into the manor's area with the guard led them. The two guests looked around at the surrounding, inspecting every corner of the area. At one of the corner, the masked man looked interested with two young women who were chattering.  From afar he could catch their murmuring something.

"Too bad, this guy is gay. But that is better, than he is with this beauty influencer. The boyfriend is so cute, though. He's so pretty. I envy him!' one of the woman commented.

"Isn't that the old video?" Her friend asked.

"Yeah.... But I like to keep rewatching it. They are so cute together....!" Replied her friend. Then she continued, "Recently, he never posted anything in his any social medias, except the supermarket things...!"

"Come on... He's a businessman. How he always have time to upload his private life?"

"Ummm.... By the way, I wonder how's Madam Hwa Lin now. After Ms. Heung brought her out of the manor, I never heard anything about her....."

"Why? Do you miss her, ma?"

"Well, yea.... She's quite close to me. And she always telling me that he has a son....!"

"Have you seen her son?"

The woman nodded.

"Who?"

"She kept calling him Zhan Zhan, Zhan Zhan....! The boy whom Wang Yibo loves....!" Replied the woman.

"You are kidding me....!" Her friend sneered.

"She showed me the picture! But she kept telling me to not let Ms. Heung knows about she keeps the picture of her son....!"

"Sir? Please?" The guard's voice startled him.