Untitled

Zhan knocked on the glass door. He pushed the sliding door to the side. It was unlocked. He stepped into the house. It was quiet. Very quiet. He locked the door. It became his habit already since he has been in a relationship with Yibo.

"Boss?" Zhan called Yibo out.

There was no answer. Zhan tilted his head to see in the kitchen direction. There was no Yibo. Then he walked to the room. Yibo wasn't there also. He looked for him in the bathroom. And Yibo wasn't there, too.

Zhan stunned in the middle of the room.

"I told you to stay away from him!" He heard Yibo faintly scream from outside of the room. Maybe outside of the house.

Zhan ran out of the room. He turned his head to the balcony side. The balcony door was closed. The blind, too.

"Forget about the past! I didn't pick you because I assumed you as my friend! I knew you since Primary school! I didn't want you to get hurt because of me who love to toy the girls around! You knew how jerk I was!"

Zhan heard Yibo talked hard again. He stunned in the living room, watching Yibo's figure through the white blind.

"Look! I didn't attracted to you, then! And I still don't, now! And I will never attracted to yu or other girls anymore, because I know I'm gay, and I do love him!"

Then there was silence for the moment. Yibo was giving the chance to the other person at the other end of the line to talk.

"NO! I don't want to hurt you! You like him, I know! But I love him! And he loves me, too! And I can't just let him go like that for you just because you are my friend who did a lot of things since we are kids! I never asked you to do those things! You, yourself who always offered yourself and sometimes forced me to accept it! So, please stay away from him! He's mine!"

And the person spoke again at the other of the line.

Zhan walked to the door, lifted the blind and slid the door open. The sound of the sliding door was heard by Yibo. He turned around.

"I'm done talking to you. Bye!" Yibo ended the phonecall. He cut it off and even turned it off to prevent the caller distracted him by calling him back or sends him ton of messages.

"Zhan? You're here...!" said Yibo.

Zhan smiled sweetly. He ran and crushed Yibo and hugged him tightly. Yibo was confused at first. He didn't hugged Zhan back immediately.

"I love you..." Zhan whispered into Yibo's ear.

Yibo was in a daze. And his soul crawled up to the cloud number nine. Then he smiled and wrapped his hands around Zhan's back.

"I love you, too..." Yibo also whispered and kissed Zhan's ear.

Zhan was shuddered when Yibo kissed his ear, because it was one of his weak points. But then he giggled and snuggled his face into Yibo's crook.

Yibo groped Zhan's buttcheeks, made Zhan yelped. Yibo lifted Zhan's butt and Zhan wrapped his legs around Yibo's waist. Yibo carried Zhan into the house and straight away headed to the bedroom.

Yibo threw Zhan into the bed, crawled over him and hovering him. He unbuckled Zhan's pants, unbuttoned and unzipped it before finally he pulled it down to his knees. Zhan stared at Yibo with mouth agape. Yibo kissed Zhan's mouth, sucked it hard before he broke it and flipped Zhan's body over, facing the bed.

Yibo pulled Zhan's boxers down to his knees. He kneaded Zhan's round asscheeks and then he spanked it. Zhan screamed quietly. Yibo repeated the action and again Zhan screamed. Yibo couched down and kissed Zhan's ass. He spread Zhan's buttcheeks and he saw Zhan's hole was twitching, inviting him to fill it in. Yibo smirked at the butt hole and he spat on it. He smeared his spit on Zhan's hole.

Then he got up to unzipped his pants and released his hardened shaft. He pulled out his belt and tied Zhan's hands with it. He pulled Zhan's legs until it hung on the edge of the bed. He pulled them again so Zhan's legs could touch the floor. He lifted Zhan's waist and let Zhan's butt floated in the air. Then he held his own shaft and pushed it in into Zhan's hole.

"Urgh!" Zhan grunted when he felt Yibo was filling him. His ass was still sore from yesterday intercourse, but he manage to take it as it was the make up sex.

Yibo pushed his cock in and out in a slow pace at first. Then he quickened the pace when Zhan's started to moan in pleasure. The lewd that escaping from the two males began to fill the room, The sound of skin slapping came between the lewd. Yibo thrusted in Zhan's hole like a beast, until Zhan had to bite the blanket. He wanted to grab it with his hands, but Yibo has tied his hands up. He only could dug his fingernails into his own palms.

"Cum for me, Zhan...! I want you to cum for me, Baby....!" hissed Yibo between his groan and panting breath.

Zhan let out a loud moan which made Yibo turned on even more. He stroke Zhan's cock. Zhan buried his face on the mattress and growling inside there. He raised his head from the mattress when his cock was twitching inside Yibo's grip. His mouth was agape.

"Yeah.... Cum, Baby... Cum for me. I want you to cum for me, Zhan Baby...." Yibo said when he felt Zhan's cock was tightened and twitched, ready to launch a rocket of white and thick fluid.

"I love you... Aahh! I love you!" Zhan spoke and moaned at the same time.

"I know.... I know. That's why... Cum for me...." Said Yibo between his clenched teeth. His cock also twitched inside Zhan. His grip on Zhan's cock also tightened and he could feel how Zhan released his desire inside.

Zhan came on Yibo's hand. The fluid also splashed on the bedsheet. Zhan pressed his cheek on the mattress while his cock releasing the remaining of his cum. He felt Yibo thrusted him harder. But Zhan had no strength anymore to fight him. He couldn't even moan. He could only whimpering. He was very satisfied with the sex they did this time.

What people said was indeed true. Sex in the morning, when you just woke up is the greatest sex ever. It gives you the unbearable pleasure. Well, Zhan and Yibo woke up quite a moment ago, but at least it was still in the morning.

"Owh! Ahhh... Ahhhh! Zhan Zhan....! I love you, Baby....!"

Yibo screamed when finally he released himself inside Zhan. He panting, still holding Zhan's waist. A while later he dropped Zhan body and dropped himself on him. He kissed Zhan's cheeks a few times to show how he enjoyed the intercourse. He didn't bother with Zhan's sweaty face, he was not in a better state, though.

"My hands...." Zhan whimpered.

"Oh! Sorry....!" Yibo was just realised that Zhan's hand still tied up and he weighted them with his bodyweight.

He raised up and untied the belt from Zhan's hand. Then he dropped himself again on Zhan,brought Zhan's hands to the level of Zhan's head and he squeezed them.

"I'm very happy today...." Yibo whispered.

"You do?" Zhan glanced at Yibo who put his head on his nape.

"Hmm..." Yibo hummed.

Zhan smiled.

"Can I not go to work today?" Asked Zhan.

"Cannot! We have to go to our supermarket by 10.30 for inspection! Snap! Snap! Get up, Zhan!" Yibo messed up with Zhan's hair.

Zhan groaned in frustration. He really needs to sleep right now. But Yibo pulled him up and fixed his underwear and pants for him.

"Yibo...! I'm wet!" Cried Zhan.

"I wiped already with the blanket!" Replied Yibo.

"Eww! How are we gonna sleep tonight, then?" Zhan scrunched his nose. He got up.

"Do you think I will let you sleep tonight?" Yibo smirked.

"Beast!" Zhan glared at him.

"Well, I feel honoured...!" Yibo winked his eye.

"Dora...." Zhan hissed.

"Xiao Zhan....! Don't try me!' Yibo roared.

Zhan pouted. Then he walked out of the room.