The New Plan

Xiao Meng walked up to the door when someone was pressing his doorbell frantically.

"Ok! Ok! I'm coming!" he shouted, feels annoyed with the guest.

He opened the door and gasped.

"Xiao Meng! You have to help me!" It was Auntie Yue Yie, his neighbor at the old residential. She barged into the house, even before Xiao Meng ushered her to come in.

"What's the matter?" Xiao Meng asked.

"Zan Jin... Zan Jin..." Auntie Yue Yie looked panic.

"Yes, he's your son. Then, why?" Xiao meng couldn't understand.

"Zan Jin... He-he... He asked me to wed him with his boyfriend! With his tutor!" Auntie Yue Yie declared.

Xiao Meng face palmed himself.

"Xiao Meng! Xiao Meng!" Auntie Yue Yie shook Xiao Meng's body.

"Why do you come to me to talk about it? I also have the same problem with you...! Just marry him with his tutor, uh!!' XiaoMeng scowled.

"But Zan Jin is still in high school, ma? How can I married him with his teacher! My family will be damned!" cried Auntie Yue Yie.

"Our families are already damned by having sons who want to marry a man! Haiyaaa...!!' Xiao Meng strode to the couch and plonked himself in it.

Auntie Yue Yie followed him.

"Zhan is living with his boyfriend now?" asked Auntie Yue Yie.

Xiao Meng stared at Auntie Yue Yie, then he turned his gaze to the other side. He nodded his head. Auntie Yue Yie stroked his arm.

"You have to let him go. He's happy with his boyfriend. And I saw his boyfriend also dotes him a lot. Maybe it's a better way for him to find his happiness. As for me, Zan Jin fell in love with his tutor until he recruited him as his private tutor just to be alone with him while he studying. At least, I don't need to pay for his tuition. Hehehe...!" Auntie Yue Yie tried to comfort him.

"I have think about it. I observed their relationship. And I saw Wang Yibo is a very caring boyfriend. But still... It's difficult for me..." replied Xiao meng.

"Do you expect he picks up a girl to be his lover?" asked Auntie Yue Yie.

"Of course!" said Xiao Meng.

"Will he be happy?" Auntie Yue Yie stared at Xiao Meng/.

"At least he can try..." Xiao Meng mumbled.

"If he already found his happiness,with a man who makes him feel secured, why do you still want to try the possibility which might impossible? Just accept him as who he is..." advised Auntie Yue Yie.

"I'm learning. That's why I let him to chose his way to get his happiness...!" said Xiao Meng.

"Do you accept his boyfriend too, to be with your son? To be Zhan's spouse?"

Xiao Meng silent. He couldn't get the answer for this question. At one side, he realized that Yibo is Zhan's happiness, his love, the one that Zhan cherish about. But at the other side, he still tied with the norms in the society, the tradition. He also worried if people will discriminated them for breaking the norms. He couldn't bear to see his only son got the hatred and hurtful words that the society will throw at him.

"He needs your support, Xiao Meng. Accept him, accept his boyfriend. Your blessing is the most important to him. He can't chose right now, between you and his boyfriend, though he left you here alone and stay with his boyfriend. He still too young. He needs you more than anyone else. He needs your support as his only blood related family, his father, as his guardian. If the world turned its back against him, would you look away too? He loves you so much., He deserve the happiness the world could give. He's not a bad boy., He's innocent. Just because he's different, doesn't mean you have to judge him, too...!" ranted Auntie Yue Yie.