A New Start

10  years ago. When Yibo and Hao Xuan just lost their mother, due to the illness she suffered. A Pneumonia. That year was a hit for Yibo. Hao Xuan was more able to handle it, since that time he was 16. But to Yibo, it was a real tragedy, since he was very close to his mother. 

Two months after his mother died, the family had back to normal. But Yibo was still in grief. Wang Yong brought a young female teacher to help Bo to fix his grade at school which got drop backward after his mother's death. The teacher was still a teenager, a 19 years old college student who earning the extra pocket money by teaching middle and high school students in their subjects, like maths, English, and physics. At first, Yibo found comfort with the tutor. She was an attractive girl and gentle. She also loved to talk to Yibo knowing Yibo was very close with his late mother. From then, Yibo started to open himself again and cheerful.

Yibo liked to be around the girl. Sometimes, they will make an appointment out of their study to go to the zoo and amusement park. The relationship was close like brother and sister, and Yibo was very much enjoyed it. He felt he found a mother's love in the girl. Until two years later, his father decided to remarry and Yibo didn't like it. He said, no one can take his mother's place. To him, his mother was replaceable. But his father needed a life partner. He can't stay single when he needs to attend some important occasions. For a businessman like him, going to those kinds of occasions, he required to have someone to accompany him. And that someone had to be his wife.

And without Yibo's agreement, Wang Yong married his old crush when he was in college, Hwa Lin. And of course, it upsetting Yibo and made him unable to accept Hwa LIn's presence in the house. He often ran to his tutor and talked to her about the matter, and the tutor would comfort him.

But things changed when Yibo turned 16. Something has changed by the way the tutor treated him. Yibo didn't understand. He had already fooling around with the random girls at his age in the school, as his protest toward his father decision to remmary. But he very much respected his tutor. She was his teacher, after all. But the way she treated him was no longer like a teacher to her student, or an elder sister to her younger brother. There was like she had crush on the boy. And she would openly showed her jealousy whenever Yibo brought a girl with him.

She even scolded Yibo and attacked Yibo when Yibo was 17, because she saw Yibo kissed his so called girlfriend. And this freaked Yibo out. So he quickly cut the contact and the relation as student and teacher a few months before he turned 18.And this made the girl unhappy, of course.

Yibo never told his father or his brother about the case. And he saw Hwa Lin was very close to her, as she was a very good actress who will act as a sweet and kind girl. From then on, Yibo disliked his stepmother even more.

✔ ✔ ✔ ✔

Zhan looked inside the cafe. There were some workers who are preparing the things to be ready before they opened the shop. A mid-aged woman came out from the door that located near the back of the cafe. She gave the instructions to the workers. And she stunned when she saw a pretty boy standing in front of her cafe. She seemed calling someone.

A moment later, a young man came out of the same door she was came out from. He talked to the woman, then he turned his head to the outside of the cafe when the woman told him something.

Zhan smiled when  the man looked at him. The man rushed to the door and opened it.

"I remember you!" cried the man.

"I'm glad that you have a good memory....!" said Zhan.

"Come on in!" the man pulled Zhan to come inside the cafe.