Epilogue

The atmosphere in Wang's mansion seemed bright and filled with the people chippering and chit-chatting. The red carpet rolled out through the aisle, met with the small staircase that led to the red couch chair, where there were seated two men in the Chinese traditional attires. They are Wang Yong and Xiao Meng. Beside them were Hao Xuan and Auntie Yue Yie respectively.

Yes! They held a wedding ceremony for Zhan and Yibo. Six months after Yibo proposed Zhan in the office lobby, two months later he went with his father and brother to propose him to Zhan's father. And after their discussion, they were holding the wedding in Christian way in Taiwan two months later. And today after three months they wedded, the family was desired to hold another ceremony in Chinese tradition.

The grooms came in their red wedding attires, then they gave two oranges each two their fathers and fathers in law. They kneeled in front of the fathers to get the blessing, did kowtows 3 times to them, and finally they gave kowtows to each other.

Their fathers gave them the seats and ushered them to sit. Then themselves shifted to the chairs next to the grooms chair.

"Do we need to stand here again?" Zhan frowned when they sat in the couch. He stared at his husband's handsome face.

"Believe me, I don't want, either. I prefer to stay inside the room and smack your ass...." Yibo whispered.

Zhan squinted his eyes cutely.

"You're such a beast... I think my ass torn apart already now...." Zhan hissed. And a hit landed on his head.

"Stop mentioning ass on the aisle....!" Someone voiced out.

Zhan turned to the person. It was Da Laozi.

"Da Laozi?" Cried Zhan happily. His eyes were bright to see the man.

"Yeah... You forgot me already! If A Cheng never tell me, I would never know your wedding!" Da Laozi scowled.

"I'm sorry. But you only got a small role in this fiction, Da.Laozi....! Blame the author,...!" Said Yibo.

Da Laozi clicked his tongue. He shoved two rooster to Zhan's chest.

"Your wedding gift!' said Da Laozi.

"Why do you give me  the roosters?" Zhan cringed, accepted the "gift".

"You can roast them!" Replied Da Laozi.

And the roosters suddenly  flew away from Zhan's hands, ran around the house, among the guests and the servants.

"Catch the chicken!!" Yibo shouted.

And the servants in the house ran to catch the rooster. And the havoc began.

"Yibo! Let's go join them!" Cried Zhan, pulled Yibo from the aisle and joining  the people who tried to catch the roosters.

Zhan removed the ribbon that slung around his body and jumped into the crowd.

"What the hell happening is it??" Wang Yong watched the people who were running around to catch two roosters that trying to escape. And worse, the grooms join them!

"Laozi! Why did you give them the chicken?" Zhuo Cheng scowled.

"Zhan took care of them very nicely. What's wrong by giving them to him as a wedding gift?" Da Laozi retorted.

"But can't you see what chaos did you make?" Zhuo Cheng shook his head.

"That's Zhan to blame to not handling them well....!" Da Laozi snorted. Then he went to the buffet where the food had served.