How To COme Out?

Zhan came back home with a bright face. He was extremely happy today.

"Baba! Baba!" he called his father out once he reached the door.

"Here, Son...!" his father replied. He was cooking for their dinner.

"Ohh.. why did you cook?"

Zhan frowned when he found his father was cooking.

"Of course! We need to eat, ma?" his father snorted.

"I was planning to bring you out to eat....!" Zhan pouted. He sat on the chair.

"Why? Rich already, uh?" his father chuckled.

"I got my salary, Baba! Today is payday!" cried Zhan.

"Your Boss doesn't pay your salary for three months, right? It's only 6 weeks, ma?" said Xiao Meng.. He stirred the stew he was cooking.

"No. He pays me already, Baba...!" Zhan smiled broadly.

Xiao Meng stared at him. SOmething was different with his only son. His broad smile, the way he dressed up. Ahh... Maybe because now he has a girlfriend already. And he also working in the big company.

"Just keep it. You can buy me something that can last longer than the food...!" Xiao Meng patted his son's shoulder.

"I still will bring you for dinner tomorrow. And of course, I'll buy for you something you can remember...!" Zhan smiled widely.

"You're such a kid...!" Xiao Meng chuckled.

"I'm still a kid, Ba!" whined Zhan.

"Yeah, yeah... A kid who already learn to have a lover...!" his father teased him.

Xiao Zhan flushed when his father mentioned "lover". This word somehow brought him to the incident occurred in this afternoon.

****

The meeting has ended. The people exited the meeting room one by one. Left Xiao Zhan and Xuan Lu in the room. Yibo has gone to the toilet once the meeting ended.

"So... How about your relationship with Aliya if you are with him right now?" asked Xuan Lu when the room was empty at all from the people.

"I and Aliya are just friends. I know Aliya wants to build a relationship with me. But I just can't. I'm not into her at all...!" replied Zhan.

"Becaus you like men...!" Xuan Lu chuckled.

"No. I like him," Zhan winked at Xuan Lu.

Xuan Lu rolled her eyes then giggled.

"Please, keep it a secret, Jie...!" said Zhan.

"Don't worry. I'm not a gossip girl...!" Xuan Lu smiled at Zhan.

"O! How about your mother, Jie?" asked Zhan.

Xuan Lu sighed. She lowered her head. Zhan frowned watched her reaction.

"My Mom admitted to the hospital again last night. Now she's in the hospital... Her kidney is getting worse..." Xuan Lu mumbled.

"So now who is with her?" asked Zhan.

"No one. My sister also need to go to school. But I'll visit her after work, although I can't accompany her in the night...!" replied Xuan Lu.

"I'm sorry,  Jie...!"