The Heat Risen

"Do you feel better?" Yibo asked Zhan when they reached the room.

"Yeah.... " Replied Zhan. He smiled sweetly at Yibo.

Yibo threw his robe on the floor, and removed his shirt. The sunlight that creeping up from the windows hit his fair skin makes it glimmer in the shine. Now he only had a pair of sweatpants that hung low around his lower abs.

Zhan pulled his robe tight in front of his body, looking at Yibo who wiggled his brow at him with a smirk on his lips.

"I can't already...." Said Zhan with a small voice.

Yibo laughed.

"What are you thinking? We're only going for shower, Zhan....!" Said Yibo, pulled Zhan's hand and brought him to the bathroom.

Yibo removed Zhan's robe and threw it on the floor. He helped Zhan to remove his shirt, too. Then he kicked his sweatpants before he steps into the shower floor, leaving Zhan who still stunned in front of the basin.

Zhan looked at Yibo who let the droplets pouring on him. Every droplet that hit Yibo's face beautifully rolled down on his skin, hung on his long lashes and his nose tip then drops on his pink plump lips that slightly ajar. Zhan admired the figure behind the shower shield which came blurry when the steam of the hot water forming on the glass shower shield,made Zhan unabale to see the beautiful man behind it.

Zhan pulled his sweatpants down and kicked it to where Yibo kicked his. And he stepped into the shower floor joining his boyfriend. He hugged Yibo from behind, snuck his hands under Yibo's armpits and held his shoulders. He placed his face on the older male's nape with eyes closed.

When he felt someone was hugging him, Yibo turned his head to the side where he saw a head that rested on behind him. He reached Zhan's hands and squeezed it.

"Where do you want to go today?" Asked Yibo.

"Nowhere. I'm tired...." Zhan mumbled, lifting his head then propped his chin on Yibo's shoulder.

Yibo brought Zhan's hands down to his waist's level.

"Do you want me to cuddle you in the bed for the day?" Asked Yibo.

"If you don't mind," replies Zhan.

"I would love to, Baby....!" Said Yibo.

They both chuckled. Zhan lifted his head and gives Yibo a peck on his lips.

"I love you...." He said.

"Love you, too..." Yibo kissed Zhan's hand.

They stayed in the shower for 20 minutes. They talked, kissed,make out, rubbed each other's backs. But they didn't have sex. Yibo left a lot of hickeys on Zhan's body.

They went downstairs after they got dressed. They found Yibo's family was sitting in the garden, enjoying their tea. They welcomed the couple with smile.

"Good morning,Mr. Wang. Mrs. Wang....!" Zhan greeted the elders.

Hwa Lin and Wang Yong replied Zhan's greet with the smile.

"Morning, Zhan....! Let have a cup of tea with us....!" Said Mr. Wang.

"Come sit with me....!" Hwa Lin reached her hand to Zhan which grabbed by Zhan immediately.

Hwa Lin poured some tea into a new cup. She pushed the cup to the front of Zhan. Zhan glanced at her and smiled while mumbled a thank you.

Yibo took a seat next to Hao Xuan and his father.

"Don't be sad. You still have us here... Let your father think about it...?" Said Hwa Lin.

Zhan nodded. He took a sip.of his tea. Yibo glanced at Hao Xuan, asking him how did they know. Hao Xuan only shrugged his shoulders.