Survived

Zhan helped Yibo to stand. Yibo seemed having so much difficulty now to walk.

"There!"

The voice of a boy snapped them from struggling. They turned to the other direction where the voice came from. There was a boy Zhan met earlier in the office. Behind him were several men, some of them wearing the light blue and navy blue uniforms.

"Police!" Cried Zhan full of excitement. He dragged Yibo to walk again, but Yibo pulled him to not go forward.

Zhan turned to him with a frown.

"Don't too excited first.. maybe they already drank tea from that evil woman...!" Said Yibo.

Zhan looked at him in astonishment.

"Shut up! There is Dave too with them!" Zhan hit Yibo's chest and dragged him to walk.

"Zhan... I'm injured...!" Yibo made a complain.

"Yes! Your brain also injured!" Said Zhan.

"Boss! Oh my God! You look like shit!" Dave burst out from the crowd and ran to help his employer.

"Can you say a nice thing, Dave? I got so much blood all over!" Yibo snarled at Dave.

"That's why I say you look like shit! Not you are shit!" Replied Dave.

"You say shit again, I'll fire you without severance!" Yibo snapped.

"Aww, Boss.... I thought you are less bratty when you are injured...!" Said Dave.

Yibo pushed Dave away in irritation.

"You're asking for your death...!" Zhan sneered.

The police took Heung San San's body who laid on the floor unconscious out from the basement. Her hands being handcuffed.

"Mr. Wang.... How are you?" Asked Detective.

"Heh! You still asking me how I am when you can see my condition? Yixuan is so unlucky...!" Yibo scoffed. He rolled his eyes.

Zhan smiled apoligizingly at the detective and nodded politely. He brought Yibo out of the room.

"Mr. Xiao! I need your testify in the office later!" Said the detective.

"Ok. Let me bring him to the hospital first...!" Replied Zhan.

"What else do you want to ask him? You already have so many evidence to arrest her, but you keep delaying it! Isn't it not enough evidence? I and my boyfriend nearly get killed because of your neglection!" Yibo snapped. He glared at the detective.

"Yibo... Stop it! Be respectful...! Now you're injured. Lucky they are coming...!" Zhan reminded Yibo.

"Yeah... Lucky they are coming after we beat the witch down!" Yibo scoffed in mockery.

"Thanks to Lu Feng who calling us immediately about your whereabouts...!" Said the detective.

"Who's Lu Feng?" Asked Yibo.

"Him!" Answer the detective, pulling the boy into the scene. The boy, anyway, lowered his head deeply.

"You! You're the one who kidnapped me!" Cried Zhan when he recognized the boy.

"What? The fuck....!" Yibo hissed and suddenly grabbed the boy's shirt collar. He was unable to stand steadily, but managed to hit the boy in the face before he also fell.

The boy was staggered a few steps back, but he wasn't hurt. Yibo's punch was weak due to his injuries.

"Mr. Wang! Calm down! Lu Feng is not a bad guy. He did it is not on his will...!" Said the detective.