Progressive

Yixuan decided to come to Yibo's company on his free time that day. He wanted to tell Yibo about his discovery on the evidence they found in Heung San San's house.

"Zhan Zhan! Can you help me?" cried Xuan Lu when she saw Zhan just came back from the restroom.

"Yeah? what is it?" asked Zhan.

"Can you make the copy of these? Make my way to he photocopy machine, please? I need to go to the washroom already...!" asked Xuan Lu, standing agitatedly.

"Sure," replied Zhan. He took the documents from Xuan Lu.

Xuan Lu quickly made her way to the restroom. Zhan smiled and shook his head. Then he walked back to the lift to go down to the second floor to the photocopy machine. He used the common lift which able to reach the second floor. Because CEO's private lift didn't stop at the certain floors.

When Zhan left, the private lift came up and made its way to the tenth floor. Yixuan came handsomely and walked to Yibo's office. He looked around. There was no one outside. Yibo's office was opened. So he just walked in without knocking first.

"Hey, Bro!" he greeted Yibo.

Yibo who was focusing on his work, lifted his head and looked at Yixuan.

"Can you at least knock first before you entering someone's room?" asked Yibo, scowled.

"As if you have courtesy when barged into my office..!" Yixuan smirked. He plonked himself on the sofa, the formal guests usually used it when visiting the office to meet and have a talk with the CEO.

Yibo only shook his head and focused back on his paperwork. Yixuan glanced at Zhan's table.

"Your sugar baby sitting in your office. uh?" asked Yixuan.

"So what?" Yibo glared at Yixuan who smirked teasingly at him.

"I suspect that you did the dirty little thing inside your office instead of doing office work...!" Yixuan grinned.

Yibo threw the pen he was holding at Yixuan. Yixuan dodged it and laughed.

"Shut up! What brings you here?" asked Yibo.

Yixuan took out a small thing from his pocket. It was a small bottle they found in Heung San San's house. He kept it inside the palstic bag.

"We have the evidence to report Heung San San to the police. Let police handle her from now on...!" said Yixuan.

Yibo stared at the thing in Yixuan's hand. He got up from his seat and walked over to the sofa.

"So, it's really the devil breath?" Yibo glanced at Yixuan.

"Yupz!" Yixuan nodded.

Yibo took the plastic bag from Yixuan's hand.

"With this, I can convice the forensic to do the test and take the blood sample from the organization's members...!" said Yixuan.

"For what?" asked Yibo, turned to Yixuan.

"I'm sure Heung San San had brainwashed them to obey her by giving this scalmophine to them.  Those people are not the ordinary people, Bo...! They are businessman and government tools. They are well educated. Without drugged them. how she can make them so obedient. Keep donating their fund in a big sum to the stupid organization which only merely s yoga fitness. If they want, they can take the better yoga fitness around CHina...!" explained Yixuan.

"But, they are ok. They don't seem have the mental issue like Hwa Lin...!" said YIbo.

Yixuan straightened his back before answering Yibo's statement.