Comes Good, Comes Bad

Wang Yong came to the therapy home owned by Heung San San. He was visiting his wife.

"How is she now?" Asked Wang Yong to Heung San San.

"She's calmer now. But still need to do treatment....!" Replied Heung San San.

"Do you think when will she be able to come back home?" Asked Wang Yong again.

"I think in a few days. But you need to get rid of something or someone who makes her in a mess like this....!" Said Heung San San.

"Do you mean.... Xiao Zhan?" Wang Yong creased his forehead.

"Do you think he is the caution?" Heung San San asked. But she failed to hide the smirk.

"I'm not sure... Before they went official, my wife was alright with their relationship. And she seemed like Zhan a lot...." Wang Yong muttered.

"That's it!" Heung San San snapped her fingers.

"What do you mean?" Asked Wang Ying a little startled with Heung San San San's excitement.

"Your wife has been kept the uncomfortable feeling about their relationship. And when Yibo announced their relationship officially and even brings his boyfriend to stay with your family, she couldn't stand it any longer. She couldn't pretend anymore....!" Said Heung San San.

"But.... My wife is not that kind of person, as I know her. I knew her since we are in college, though she finally got married with a country boy that time... And she's not Yibo's real mother....!"

"I know... But she treats Yibo as her own. ...!"

"But.... About Xiao Zhan.... He is no longer stays in our house..." Said Wang Yong, lowly.

"That's a good news!" Cried Heung San San, excitedly.

"But Yibo also gone with him...! They bought a house for themselves to live together....!" Said Wang Yong.

"Oh!' Heung San San gasped.

"Now I can see how much he loves Zhan. And how big Zhan's influence affected my whole family....!" Wang Yong scoffed.

"I will let you know when you can bring your wife back, Mr. Wang. But meanwhile, let me do the treatment for her recovery....!" Said Heung San San.

"Ok. Thanks for your help, Ms. Heung....!" Replied Wang Yong. He got up from his seat.

"Next time, I'll visit Yibo and have a clear talk with him to mend your family relationship. It's just so tragic to see your family broken just because of nobody's presence....!" Said Heung San San. Then she scoffed.

"I think Xiao Zhan is not nobody. He's really something....!" Replied Wang Yong. Then he walked off to the door.

Heung San San followed him and opened the door for him.

"Umm... Mr. Wang!" Heung San San stopped Wang Yong before he could proceeded out of her office.

"Yes?" Wang Yong turned to Heung San San.

"Can I know where Yibo stays now?" Asked Heung San San.

"He doesn't want to tell me where he lives....!" Wang Yong scoffed. Then he walked away.

Heung San San watched his back while he proceeded to get out of her therapy home.

I will find out. While your wife is here, I can always use her to get what I want. She's very weak and naive. No wonder she choose they country boy first over the rich uptown boy like him....

Heung San San smirked. In her head was plan to do her action next.

☑️ ☑️ ☑️ ☑️