Depart

The phone was vibrated on the nightstand. The sound of its vibration was louder than the ringtone itself, and it made the boy who was lying on the bed with eyes shut deeply in a sleep awakened.

Zhan turned his head at the nightstand and saw his phone was moving throughout the vibration. He slowly got up and looked at the surrounding. He was in Yibo's room. His sleeping position still hadn't change since he flopped his body on the bed once he entered the room. He crouched down to grab his phone. It's Yibo who called him. A video call. Zhan hit the accept button with glimmering eyes.

""Wei?" he answered the call.

"Baby... Sorry, I just able to call you now. Just now when I reached Tianjin, the people from the partner company already fetched us for the meeting...!" said Yibo.

Zhan smiled.

"It's ok... I understand. I also have a lot of things to do in the office today. I have to summon Mr. Tseung to come back to the office to help me. I was really troubled him so much...!" Zhan frowned.

"Don't worry...! Mr. Tseung likes to work with you. He told me that he wants to keep teaching you, but you are too smart already, so he doesn't need to teach you hard about the work...!"

"You flattered me...!" Zhan was flustered.

"No, it's true! He himself who told me!" cries Yibo. "By the way, how's your day today?" asked Yibo.

"Good," replied Zhan.

"Anything happened at home?" asked Yibo again.

"Umm... Not sure. I wasn't at home the whole day. I just came back at..." Zhan glanced at his wristwatch. "An hour ago. I fell asleep until your call wakes me up...!" And Zhan pouted.

"Awh... So sorry, Baby...! But I miss you so much!" Yibo frowned.

Zhan chuckled.

"Ohh... How much I miss to see that smile. My Bunny's smile is so beautiful...!" Yibo complimented.

"Shut up! Stop flattering me!" cried Zhan.

"Hwa Lin treats you good?" asked Yibo.

"She's nice...! She asks me to have dinner together. Your brother won't come back for dinner tonight...!" replied Zhan.

"Good! So, he won't have his time to flirt with you...!" rejoiced Yibo.

Zhan glared at him and shook his head. But then he chuckled.

"Ah, ya! Just now your former teacher came over! I met her when she was going to leave the house...!" said Zhan.

"My teacher?" Yibo furrowed his brows.

"Yeah! Your tuition teacher. Ms. Heung...!" replied Zhan.

"Ahh... Bitch! You better don't close to her. Or even... Don't talk to her...!" said Yibo. His face was express the unhappiness.

"Hey...! She's your teacher, ma?" Zhan scowled.

"Just don't talk to her. She's not a good influence for anyone. If anyone ever like her, then they are stupid!" said Zhan.

"But your mother likes her so much!" 

"Yeah... Because she's stupid! And she's not my mother, ok?"

"Yibo..."

"Sorry. But... I don't like them!"

"Umm... How's the work there? Is everything alright?" asked Zhan, changing the topic.

Yibo didn't answer immediately. He heaved a deep sigh.

"What happened?" asked Zhan again.

"Nothing. Only a little problem. But, it will well soon. We are trying to clear everything up here. Dad a little bit upset, but he'll be alright....!" said Yibo.