Best Friend

When we are unable to talk out our problems to the insider, we can always find the trusted outsider we called best friend,. We can't guarantee they won't spill the words we have entrusted to them, but a real best friend won't leave us in misery. Alone.

Zhan went to Ji Li's house. Ji Li came from an ordinary family. His father was an accountant in a bank and his mother owned a small grocery shop in the market. In his free time, Ji Li would busy helping his mother and his elder sister in the shop. That's why Zhan has to call him first before he visiting him, in case Ji Li might be in the market helping his mother.

But today Ji Li didn't go to the market.  He said he was too lazy. Anyway, the shop would be closed by 4 PM.So, Zhan went to his house without worried if he has to wait for Ji Li to arrive from the market.

"Hey, Dude! What's up?" Ji Li gave Zhan a brotherly hug.

"I miss to hang out with you, Bro!" replied Zhan.

"Yeah, yeah...! Since you close with Dora The Explorer, you are hardly to come over...!" Ji Li chuckled.

"Sorry, Bro...! Working behind the table unexpectedly tiring...!" Zhan sighed.

Ji Li smiled. He didn't really understand with working in the office. Especially in the huge company like Absolute. He still trying to graduate from the university. This year was his third year in the university.

"Have you eaten?" asked Ji Li, taking cold drinks from the fridge.

"Yeah...! I dropped by Aunty Yue Yie's to see my father first there...!" replied Zhan.

"You like a baby. You just didn't see your Baba when you woke up, and you go to find him already...!" Ji Li teased his best friend. He threw a can of soft drink at Zhan.

Zhan smiled, catching the drink.

"Wait!" Ji Li halted.

Zhan looked at him.

"Don't say that you didn't come back home last night...!" cried Ji Li.

Zhan smiled again. Ji Li jumped to the couch and sat behind Zhan.

"Zhan! are you serious? You slept with her? I mean... C'mon, man...! It's your first date with your first girl. How did you do that? Where did you learn? Did you watch porn secretly! Oh my goshh...! it sounds not a good idea, Zhan...!" Ji Li rattling around, while Zhan only watched and listened to him.

"Are you done?" asked Zhan when he saw Ji Li was gasping for the air.

Ji Li nodded.

"Yeh! You can answer now,'" replied Ji Li.

ZHan chuckled. He drank his drink before he answering Ji Li's question one by one.

"Listen, I and Aliya are only friends. I went with her because she's been a very nice girl. I have no crush at her. Or special feeling except as a friend. And of course I don't sleep with her. He offered me to spend the night in her house since it was late already. But I didn't." Zhan explained.

"If you didn't sleep in her house... Then where have you been?" asked Ji Li, took a relief sigh.

"Dora's house," replied Zhan.

"What???"

Zhan nodded his head.

"What did you do there with him?" asked Ji Li.

"Nothing," Zhan said with the flushing face.

"Are you sure nothing?" Ji Li leaned in and touched Zhan's lower lip and pressed it harder.