A Pleasing Escape

Yibo and Zhan arrived at Wang's mansion before midnight. Dave who noticed their arrival rushed to welcome them.

"Zhan! Finally you are home!" cried Dave, once Zhan climbed down the motorbike. He hugged Zhan.

"Dave, Hands off! Don't make me chopped them off from your body...!" warned Yibo, pushing Dave away from Zhan.

Dave grinned at his Boss. Zhan smiled sheepishly.

"I miss him, Boss....!" said Dave.

"Is my father home?" asked Yibo.

"Yeah. But Madam Hwa Lin now I think... A little insane...!" Dave whispered the last word.

"What do you mean?" asked Yibo.

"I don't know exactly. But Clara said, she keeps whining around and crying, saying that she wants a baby. She's pregnant and expecting the baby. She keep do the knitting and makes baby's clothing. She made the baby clothes almost one chest drawer....!" ranted Dave.

"What is wrong with her?" Yibo furrowed his brows. Then he walked into the house, dragging Zhan along.

They entered the house. It was silent. But the light were still on. At that time, a female servant came across the living room.

"Aida!" Yibo called the servant.

The female turned.

"Owh! Mr. Wang YIbo! Zhan! Glad that you are home!" cried the female. She stood where she was.

Yibio and Zhan approached her.

"What's going on?" asked Yibo, glanced at the clean towels and anticeptic liquid in her hands.

"Oh! Mdm. Hwa Lin's condition gets worsen, Sir....!" replied Aida.

"What do you mean?" asked Yibo.

"She started to hurt herself and screaming.... Your ftaher already give up. He didn't go to work or eating properly. Madam keep saying that she is expecting her baby. And Master keeps telling him that she can't get pregnant because she has no womb...!" Aida told the chronology.

"What?" Yibo was surprised.

Aida looked at him.

"So she has no womb?" Yibo said in disbelief.

Aida shook her head. " That's what I heard from Mr. Wang Yong's mouth....!" replied Yibo.

There was a guilty expression on Yibo's face. He remembered what he has told Hwa Lin and he recalled it.

You can have the throne alone with your empty womb, Hwa Lin....!

"What's the matter?" asked Zhan who noticed the changed on Yibo's face.

Yibo shook his head with terrified face.

"Let's go to our room...." he muttered and pulled Zhan to go upstairs.

Aida watched them off. She startled when she heard the scream from the Master bedroom. She quickly ran to the room.

"Yibo..." Zhan pulled Yibo's hand, halted him from keep going to the room. 

Yibo turned around to Zhan.

"What is it, Babe?" asked Yibo.

"Don't you think we see Mom first?" asked Zhan.

"He's not my mother. So you have no obligation to call her Mom...!" hissed Yibo.

Zhan sighed. "Fine. Your step mom...!"