Midnight Marathon

Once Zhan went off, Yibo pushed Angela away and broke the kiss. Angela still clung on his neck and wanted some more passionate kiss which rarely she gets from Yibo. But Yibo dodge her out and forced her to remove her hands from his neck.

"Baby...!" Angela whined.

"I gotta go now...!' said Yibo.

"Noo...It's too early...! Not even 10!" Angela stomped her feet.

"I just remember I have to go meet my dad at home. Bye! Good night! Enjoy your party!" Yibo gave her a lame excuse.

"I don't believe you!" Angela pouted.

"I don't care!" Yibo walked off of the party. He didn't care of many pairs of eyes watched his behavior toward Angela.

Outside he called Dave to pick him up. When he came to the hotel, he came in Angela's car.

While he wad waiting for Dave to arrive, he saw a man who leaned on a car and pressed an ice pack on his jaw. Yibo walked over to the man.

"Hey! How's your face?" asked  YIbo.

The man who was the man in the toilet earlier glared at him.

"Asshole! Why did you hit me so hard??" the man hissed.

"Sorry... " Yibo chuckled. "If I punch you carefully, he will suspicious already...!" 

The man glared again. He looked away and continue pressing the ice pack on his jaw.

"I told him that you are still a virgin" the man sneered.

"What? Fuck you!" Yibo slapped the man's back very hard.

"Aww, man! Stop abuse me!" the man protested.

"How dare you told him I'm still virgin, Jerk! he knows me as a playboy!" Yibo snarled at the man.

"I don't know what to say to him, man! He suddenly snap when I badmouthed you! I thought he will cry and run...!" the man scowled.

"Useless man!" Yibo grumbled.

"Heyyy...! I helped you already and still, you cursing me...! If you are not my best friend, I really don't want to help you and get a hard punch on my handsome face...!"

Yibo glared at him. And at that time, the white Bentley Conventional crawled over in front of the hotel lobby.

"i gotta go! I need to make sure that he will come tonight!" said Yibo. He walked off to the car.

"Hey! Don't want to hang out for a while with me?" asked the man.

Yibo looked over his shoulder at the man.

"Naaa...! You better go home and treat your injure. You look ugly with blue black jaw...!" replied Yibo. Then he laughed.

"Asshole! It's because of you!" shouted the man.

Yibo climbed on the car which brought him, leaving the hotel.

****

12.43.

Zhan still sits inside the cab. The cab moved  slowly. There was a traffic accident in front which made the vehicles stuck in a traffic jam.

The distance between his current location to the Absolute Office Building was only left around a kilometer something. By walking it would take 15 minutes only. And maybe less if he runs.

"Cannot move faster, Bro?" asked Zhan to the taxi driver.

"I can't. The traffic is heavy. Haiyaa...! It's midnight already. I think the driver is drunk driving his car...!" the taxi driver complaint.